Tufskinz Cup-holder Fitment Issue

Beetle Bailey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, HD Dyna, HD Softail
Purchased some "Tufskinz" cup-holder inserts that stated they were made for a 2019 Wrangler JL. Unfortunately, when I received them, the rear inserts did not fit. They were not even close.

I emailed the company and they asked for pictures of the inserts

Then I received another email asking me to take pictures of the cup-holders, which I did and sent to them. They have sent out the correct replacements and we’re good to work with in resolving the issue

UPDATE: MON am: Tufskinz is looking at the issue and and will be sending replacement inserts today. Apparently, there are two different sets for the 2019 JL and I most likely ordered the wrong ones.

Link to the item: https://www.tufskinz.com/collection...-wrangler-jl-interior-cup-holder-inserts-foam
Sponsored

Last edited:

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery, 392 Daytona, JK
Probably made for the seating surface you do not have. The rear cupholders are different depending on if you have leather or cloth seats

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Beetle Bailey

I have the Tufskinz cup holder, double foam inserts installed on my 2018 2dr. JL with leather interior. They fit well and are really decent. The dual layer double foam insert, does not warp or melt in hot weather / in the Sun. They are made in the USA .... in Daytona Beach, Florida. Quality is terrific.

Anyway, I have them in my front console and rear of console and fit is very good as I said. I enjoy having them!

IF you do not get a response from Tufskinz, (I do believe you will) do email, Zack Zimmerman President of Sales & Marketing...
email:
[email protected]

Zack is a very decent guy to deal with. He stands by his product offerings.

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Purchased some "Tufskinz" cup-holder inserts that stated they were made for a 2019 Wrangler JL. Unfortunately, when I received them, the rear inserts did not fit. They were not even close.

I emailed the company and they stated "thanks for letting us know they don't fit".

Then I received another email asking me to take pictures of the cup-holders, which I did and sent to them. I am awaiting their response.

Bottom line for forum members: If you have a 2019 wrangler, DO NOT order these as they will not fit.

Link to the item: https://www.tufskinz.com/collection...-wrangler-jl-interior-cup-holder-inserts-foam
I also bought them from my 19 JLUS and you are correct the rear set doesn’t fit anything. I tried to contact them but have not received and answer. I’m happy with the front but it’s a shame I paid for a front and rear set and only the front are useful.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@JohnnyB54

Tufskinz will get you the correct rear set.
Rear cupholders are different depending on the JL.

You can be sure Tufskinz will do you right! You will undoubtedly be asked to send a pic of rear cupholders so they know your JL's configuration.

Tufskinz is very good to deal with.

Email Zack directly. He will get the right ones out to you quickly.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Everyone .... 8-)

I emailed back and forth last night (around 11pm EST) with Zack Zimmerman President of Sales & Marketing at Tufskinz. I made him aware of this thread. He was aware that the Tufskinz website needed to reflect offerings for both 2018 and 2019 JL and the different rear cupholder configurations. He told me the website would be updated today and it has been. See link below.

Zack assured me that @Beetle Bailey and anyone else that emailed him stating they got the wrong rear cup holder inserts that he would get the correct one sent out immediately.

Talk about excellent customer service! The President of Sales & Marketing at Tufskinz, emailing me back and forth 3 times at friggin 11pm and after last night. He was legitimately concerned a customer(s) had an issue and also concerned that his website needed fine tuning, lets call it..

Anyway, don't hesitate ordering the Tufskinz Cup Holder Inserts... I can vouch for them.... they are very nice and a great addition to the JL.

Update link..
https://www.tufskinz.com/collection...-wrangler-jl-interior-cup-holder-inserts-foam

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
@Everyone .... 8-)

I emailed back and forth last night (around 11pm EST) with Zack Zimmerman President of Sales & Marketing at Tufskinz. I made him aware of this thread. He was aware that the Tufskinz website needed to reflect offerings for both 2018 and 2019 JL and the different rear cupholder configurations. He told me the website would be updated today and it has been. See link below.

Zack assured me that @Beetle Bailey and anyone else that emailed him stating they got the wrong rear cup holder inserts that he would get the correct one sent out immediately.

Talk about excellent customer service! The President of Sales & Marketing at Tufskinz, emailing me back and forth 3 times at friggin 11pm and after last night. He was legitimately concerned a customer(s) had an issue and also concerned that his website needed fine tuning, lets call it..

Anyway, don't hesitate ordering the Tufskinz Cup Holder Inserts... I can vouch for them.... they are very nice and a great addition to the JL.

Update link..
https://www.tufskinz.com/collection...-wrangler-jl-interior-cup-holder-inserts-foam

I emailed Zack and he answered my email. Zack told me he’s going to send me the correct inserts and also provide me a tracking number when shipped. I’ll update the post once they arrive.

OP
OP
Beetle Bailey

Beetle Bailey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, HD Dyna, HD Softail
I emailed Zack and he answered my email. Zack told me he’s going to send me the correct inserts and also provide me a tracking number when shipped. I’ll update the post once they arrive.
They sent out replacements to me today, along with a tracking number. Issue resolved and I am sure he will do the same for you.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I couldn't agree more... I have the front & back inserts as well & I like them. They're a nice little accessory.

Sometimes it's just the little things...

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@melendez69

Yup...

The Tufskinz cupholder inserts are really well made... the dual foam makes them thick and no way will they curl. They are non absorbent also. The look I guess you would call it is a plus also. Anyway, a real decent product offering AND they are made in the USA.... in Daytona Beach, Florida.

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Just a follow up. Today I received my replacement set of cup holders. Unlike my 1st set the rear set fits like a glove and are very well made. Thank you Zack and Rhinebeck01 for getting this resolved.
Sponsored