• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio Tuffy Lock box JLU 4 door

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
Hello,

Sold my 2018 JLUS yesterday. I have a couple items to sell in separate posts:

I have a Tuffy Luck Box used in my 2018 JLUS 4 door (no subwoofer). Used for 2 seasons.

Has some scuffs and maybe a few light scratches. No dents or dings that I am aware of.

One of the brackets that mounts to the floor does have some rust. It needs to be cleaned/brushed and painted.

$200

In Lithopolis Ohio.

Lewis
Jeep Wrangler JL Tuffy Lock box JLU 4 door 20210713_125118
Sponsored

OP
OP
stuckinohio

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just realized I didn't include a picture of the enclosure with the lid on it.

Can also take better pics if needed.
Jeep Wrangler JL Tuffy Lock box JLU 4 door 20210713_125044

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I just realized I didn't include a picture of the enclosure with the lid on it.

Can also take better pics if needed.
Jeep Wrangler JL Tuffy Lock box JLU 4 door 20210713_125044

Willing to ship?? If so, how much to Business/Dock 37604 or Residence 37618?

OP
OP
stuckinohio

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am gonna get a shipping estimate for someone on Saturday or Sunday if I haven't gotten a local offer. At that time I will likely get one for you too in case the second offer doesn't buy it

Honestly I'd rather not pack it up and ship it. I would prefer someone see/inspect it so there are no issues after shipping. But I don't need this taking up space either!

Last edited: