Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

How many people are worrying about the safety of tube doors but ride motorcycles ? I bought my tube doors mostly for the comfort of my wife and when mom was alive. If I'm solo sometimes I skip putting them on.They can help if somebody loses a tire and it's bouncing down the road.
As far as a train T boning you? tube door, no door or OEM door your'e screwed.
my post was me being facetious, hence the train example lol.

i plan to put tube doors on my jeep. im just saying there i no way they are comparable to oem doors that go through crash testing.
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
What the tube doors do for me is help keep my kids' legs inside the Jeep.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
How many people are worrying about the safety of tube doors but ride motorcycles ? I bought my tube doors mostly for the comfort of my wife and when mom was alive. If I'm solo sometimes I skip putting them on.They can help if somebody loses a tire and it's bouncing down the road.
As far as a train T boning you? tube door, no door or OEM door your'e screwed.
Exactly no one said two doors we're going to protect you on the side impac.t if you have kids or wife that feels a little safer that doesn't want her legs to fall out if something was to happen. just because you don't like tube doors you're trying to get an excuse not to have them if you don't like them don't use them stick your foot out the door on your little custom-made foot peg so you can get get your foot hit on a side impactyour foot taking off on a side impact. I've seen what happens on a rollover on an RZR with no doors when the person's legs came out and were almost cut to the Bone and they had to have them amputated. My dog loves the two doors yes he strapped into a harness to enter the seat belt but it's just long enough where he can stick his head out with his with his rexspecs made for dogs and fill the wind and not damage his eyes. If you don't if you don't want to doors and you want nothing then roll with it
Sponsored