Sponsored

Tube door mirror kit?

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU, 1996 Porsche 993, 2007 Hummer H3
The accessory catalog is showing a mirror kit now for the tube doors.
I plug the part number into google and it shows discontinued?

part number 77072562AA

If you could help me get this kit or inform me on whats going on with it, i would be grateful.

Jeep Wrangler JL Tube door mirror kit? 209AFA13-8F3C-41DC-A812-E13C0C5FC5B2
Sponsored

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The accessory catalog is showing a mirror kit now for the tube doors.
I plug the part number into google and it shows discontinued?

part number 77072562AA

If you could help me get this kit or inform me on whats going on with it, i would be grateful.

Jeep Wrangler JL Tube door mirror kit? 209AFA13-8F3C-41DC-A812-E13C0C5FC5B2

Yes we noticed this a few weeks back and it's great they will be offering this however availability is slated for next Summer :(

- Benny

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Yes we noticed this a few weeks back and it's great they will be offering this however availability is slated for next Summer :(

- Benny
Benny
Have these come available yet? Can’t find the part number for sale on your site

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny
Have these come available yet? Can’t find the part number for sale on your site
Hi,
We will be adding these shortly. Availability is about 60 days out as per FCA

Thank you,
- Benny

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,
We will be adding these shortly. Availability is about 60 days out as per FCA

Thank you,
- Benny
Bummer. Door off season is now LOL

thanks for fast response

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Still waiting, I told Hoag I have an owl neck now.
I see you running that bead lock wheel, are you on 35s and mopar lift? How do you like that set up so far over stock? Did you swap your axles or regar at all?

OP
OP
BCalvin

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see you running that bead lock wheel, are you on 35s and mopar lift? How do you like that set up so far over stock? Did you swap your axles or regar at all?
It's perfect. The only experience I have with it stock was driving it home from the dealership. with 35's, mopar lift, fox steering damper and rock krawler track bars and 30psi in tires, I can confirm with certainty it drives much better than stock. The bounce and bump steer is gone.

35's and stock axles are phase 1. After the 35's wear out and the new has worn off, im going with 37's and axles for difficult rated rock obstacles. The goal was to get my wife comfortable with it and she is. It's in rotation as a daily driver.

I have had it on difficult rated trails that required "bumping" it up rock ledges without any issues.
Kids and wife in fear of their life type trails.

We want to do the hard trails like Rubicon if the future where 37's and prorock 44's would mitigate
damage. But I think as it is it will go anywhere. The Jeep Jamboree requires all vehicles to have front and rear lockers for Rubicon trail, so that's the plan at about 30k miles in when tires need to be replaced.

If I started over again I wouldn't change a thing.
Handles great, fine for daily driving and will go anywhere.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
It's perfect. The only experience I have with it stock was driving it home from the dealership. with 35's, mopar lift, fox steering damper and rock krawler track bars and 30psi in tires, I can confirm with certainty it drives much better than stock. The bounce and bump steer is gone.

35's and stock axles are phase 1. After the 35's wear out and the new has worn off, im going with 37's and axles for difficult rated rock obstacles. The goal was to get my wife comfortable with it and she is. It's in rotation as a daily driver.

I have had it on difficult rated trails that required "bumping" it up rock ledges without any issues.
Kids and wife in fear of their life type trails.

We want to do the hard trails like Rubicon if the future where 37's and prorock 44's would mitigate
damage. But I think as it is it will go anywhere. The Jeep Jamboree requires all vehicles to have front and rear lockers for Rubicon trail, so that's the plan at about 30k miles in when tires need to be replaced.

If I started over again I wouldn't change a thing.
Handles great, fine for daily driving and will go anywhere.
ahhh ok If I'm not mistaken, sport and Willys have same stock axle? Ive been told not to run 35s on sport axles while others say its ok..I daily drive mine and ocassional sand dunes, gravel, fire trails, washboards

Sponsored

OP
OP
BCalvin

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ahhh ok If I'm not mistaken, sport and Willys have same stock axle? Ive been told not to run 35s on sport axles while others say its ok..I daily drive mine and ocassional sand dunes, gravel, fire trails, washboards

35's are fine on these axles. I wouldn't let that hold you back. Some people even run 37's.
I can't wait to dune this jeep. I missed a trip to Glamis but hope to get there next winter.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
35's are fine on these axles. I wouldn't let that hold you back. Some people even run 37's.
I can't wait to dune this jeep. I missed a trip to Glamis but hope to get there next winter.
Sweeet baby jesus, Its nice seeing a jeep that isnt a Rubicon lol, gearing to 4.56 for 35s you think is worth it?

OP
OP
BCalvin

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweeet baby jesus, Its nice seeing a jeep that isnt a Rubicon lol, gearing to 4.56 for 35s you think is worth it?
My first impressions with the stock tires was that it had slightly more torque than perfect (i have a fat foot).
Running the v6 with automatic 8 speed and think it's geared perfectly for 35's. I can still break traction on dry pavement off the line and easily get it past a comfortable highway speed without struggle. Passing cars at a starting speed of 70 is a little sluggish but it's a Jeep and i keep reminding myself to chill out.

My old wrangler for 20 years ago was a dog with over sized tires, these JL's are nothing like that.

37's and I'm going to gear down as I really like the ratio with 35's and will try to match that feel.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Lito. Don’t let my hood decals fool ya :). Mine is Sport S with Rubi takeoff parts (Hood, paint matched flares, LED DRLs, grill, steel bumpers, OEM performance rock rails). I bought used with Mopar lift already installed. Added the flares so I could use 37s. To be perfectly honest and open, mine is a pavement princess. The V6 auto is great around town in the stock 3:45 gears. Open highway don’t see 8th but doesn’t bother me since not my DD. Just wanted to give you a little more food for thought.
Sponsored