bartscrc

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLU
Vehicle Showcase
As the title suggests, I highly recommend getting TSB 08-074-20 completed if you have ANY play in the steering wheel. I literally changed out everything from the track bar (fixed the wandering) to the steering stabilizer (fixed the pre-death wobble) to the tie rod and drag link (which tightened up the steering overall) and while each of those things helped a little bit, the service bulletin listed above fixed the dead space in the center of the steering wheel. It now drives almost like my wife's Q5...
Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Highly recommended! Fixed my steering dead spot also.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
As the title suggests, I highly recommend getting TSB 08-074-20 completed if you have ANY play in the steering wheel. I literally changed out everything from the track bar (fixed the wandering) to the steering stabilizer (fixed the pre-death wobble) to the tie rod and drag link (which tightened up the steering overall) and while each of those things helped a little bit, the service bulletin listed above fixed the dead space in the center of the steering wheel. It now drives almost like my wife's Q5...
I'm finally getting my TSB done next Tues!!! Are you still running upgraded steering components?
Sponsored