Sponsored

Trying to figure out how many total miles I have driven with gas vs electric?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xE
I did not see this in the manual. Just total trip miles.
I am looking for total from day 1 etc.....
Sponsored

SnB4xe

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler High Altitude 4xe
I did not see this in the manual. Just total trip miles.
I am looking for total from day 1 etc.....
Start pressing the up arrow button on left side of steering wheel. One of those menu screens has the info. You might have to browse left or right on the screens that have multiple pages.

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I’ve wondered this also. I was hoping there’d be somewhere that showed the overall breakdown but I haven’t found it. My Trip A has never been reset but I don’t know how many miles you can put on it before it eventually resets.

OP
OP
Buford T Justice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Start pressing the up arrow button on left side of steering wheel. One of those menu screens has the info. You might have to browse left or right on the screens that have multiple pages.
Nothing there unfortunately for total, just trip.

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I was hoping to find it in JScan but the app doesn't have many 4xe modules and values. I know it's got to be in there.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Buford T Justice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve wondered this also. I was hoping there’d be somewhere that showed the overall breakdown but I haven’t found it. My Trip A has never been reset but I don’t know how many miles you can put on it before it eventually resets.
Dealers typically do not know much about the ins and outs of the
I was hoping to find it in JScan but the app doesn't have many 4xe modules and values. I know it's got to be in there.
Jeep corporate is supposed to be responding back to me.
Local dealers do not have a clue about the 4xe.

SnB4xe

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler High Altitude 4xe
Nothing there unfortunately for total, just trip.
Yeah, you are right. I thought that was total lifetime data. I hadn't reset my trip so it appeared the same to me but now I see that if you reset the trip then it resets that info.

There might be an engineering screen that we can access. I know Ford has it, if you press the steering wheel buttons in a certain sequence then you get to see more stuff. I wonder if Jeep does the same thing? I will try some digging.......

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Dealers typically do not know much about the ins and outs of the

Jeep corporate is supposed to be responding back to me.
Local dealers do not have a clue about the 4xe.
You could argue it's personal data and legally force FCA to disclose the information. But is seems like that would be a pain.

Roadrunner71

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
The Trip pages automatically reset at 99 hours. You can get a breakdown of the last 2 weeks in the UConnect pages. There isn't a way to get total electric/gas miles in any of the info pages. I think a software update would do it, but we need to press Jeep for it.

I've been using the % based on my Trip A to estimate the gas miles for oil changes.
Sponsored