Sponsored

Trustworthy dealer service department in CT

Jpspaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
I'm looking for some referrals from CT Jeep owners in regards to dealership service departments. I have some warranty work in order and have had multiple bad experiences over the years. Looking for some info from anyone who has had a positive experience on a major repair under warranty. I cringe at the thought of a dealer working on my Jeep but I have no choice in this instance. I generally do all of my own maintenance to avoid the dealership nightmares but when it comes to warranty work I always have a problem.
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I'm looking for some referrals from CT Jeep owners in regards to dealership service departments. I have some warranty work in order and have had multiple bad experiences over the years. Looking for some info from anyone who has had a positive experience on a major repair under warranty. I cringe at the thought of a dealer working on my Jeep but I have no choice in this instance. I generally do all of my own maintenance to avoid the dealership nightmares but when it comes to warranty work I always have a problem.
I gave you my vote for Fitzpatrick’s in the other thread, but I’ll post it here in case someone else wants to +1 (or say that I’m crazy and that they suck).

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Where are you in CT (general area is fine)? I'm outside of Danbury and have used a dealership for warranty work. The entire experience was great.

OP
OP

Jpspaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
I'm in northeastern CT. I went back to my original dealer for my steering stabilizer recall and didn't have any issues. Hopefully I won't need any other warranty work.

Jbass188

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude
I'm in northeastern CT. I went back to my original dealer for my steering stabilizer recall and didn't have any issues. Hopefully I won't need any other warranty work.
Was it Putnam Jeep?

Sponsored

Rlhdude

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Limited Willys
I will give a shout out to Fitzpatrick Jeep in Ansonia too. Bought a few vehicles there, great service Dept.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I will give a shout out to Fitzpatrick Jeep in Ansonia too. Bought a few vehicles there, great service Dept.
I have had a lot of bad experiences at dealer service departments over the years. I really have to say that Fitzpatrick’s has been wonderful. The service manager, Tracey, is one of those people that give me that “I’m a kind person” vibe. I was in last Friday because my AUX battery was not holding a charge. 3 hours later I had a new AUX battery under warranty with no fuss.

zscooby

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU white Rubicon, 2019 BMW R1250GSA 2019 Honda Talon 1000x
Wetmores New Milford CT
Fred,Tyler and Jesse are awesome!!!

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Can confirm! Wetmore's in new Milford rock. Tyler is great.

Wetmores New Milford CT
Fred,Tyler and Jesse are awesome!!!

Sponsored

davered00ss

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2 door
I would avoid Falveys in Norwich. Tech Stole the factor 55 Flatlink off the winch cable and replaced it with a hook. Thought we would not notice. Made them pull the camera and they saw it went into the shop with it on. They did take $ off the bill to replace the $150 flat link. Lucky I took a pic of the jeep when we dropped it off to prove it.

They installed the Mopar lift and handling is pretty bad on it now. They also did not calibrate the computer for the new tires and now want an additional $125 to do it.