There's more stuff going on, but this one's quite interesting

Advertisement

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
I do not believe so but I fear i a very sharp increase in inflation . Major reason for inflation has always been over supply of money and we are overdosing on that medicine.

TEXGOAT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Sources say Trump is colluding with the Alien Motherships to steal the election from Biden-Sharpton and then institute Marital Law and put Tucker Carlson on all our mobil devices 24/7!!!

SaltyJLUR

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Sources say Trump is colluding with the Alien Motherships to steal the election from Biden-Sharpton and then institute Marital Law and put Tucker Carlson on all our mobil devices 24/7!!!
That scenario would be a reprieve from the debauchery going on in the country right now.

Spank

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
tellingmetheresachance.gif

TEXGOAT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Do we have enough gold to junk the Fed? I think China has most of the gold. Those vaults in Fort Knox are probably filled with Wonka chocolates... if there's anything in there at all.

higbyz

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0 Orange Crosstrek, 2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster custom ( RIP )
Sources say Trump is colluding with the Alien Motherships to steal the election from Biden-Sharpton and then institute law and order and put Tucker Carlson on all our mobil devices 24/7!!! , and put Pelosi in jail.
I hope you are right ! I fixed your post

Advertisement

Advertisement