Sponsored

TrueCar Bonus Cash Question?

waterbottlefiend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Jeep Owner
Hey, I received a $500 Bonus Cash certificate from TrueCar - there's been several mentions of this on various threads, but I wanted to ask if anyone has successfully applied it to a factory order purchase for a 2020 JL Wrangler recently? Please let me know, thanks!

--

Details on the Certificate:

Redeem at a local dealer. Offer expires 12/05/19
Still looking for a new car? Good news! By using TrueCar, you qualify for an exclusive $500 Bonus Cash Offer*. That's an extra $500 in savings that you can apply toward vehicle price at ANY Alfa Romeo dealer.

You can also combine your $500 Bonus Cash* with most other national incentives (savings that are available to everyone nationally).
Interested in the $500 Bonus Cash vehicles?
Explore Models
How to Redeem
lpo_ICO_location.jpg

Visit ANY Jeep dealer.
lpo_ICO_document.jpg

Present this offer code to the dealer at time of purchase.
lpo_ICO_car.jpg

This offer can be combined with most national incentives as well as the discounted price offers you received through TrueCar.
Offer Details
  • Offer can be combined with most current national, regional, and other bonus incentives. See dealer for details.
  • Offer must be redeemed at time of purchase or lease of eligible vehicles. It is not redeemable on a purchase/lease made prior to receiving this Offer Code. Offer not valid on used vehicles.
  • Offer is non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash.
  • Offer can also be used towards most vehicles at any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat or Alfa Romeo dealer.
  • Select models and trims are not eligible.
  • Dealership Instructions: To process this offer code, submit Program Offer Certificate with offer code and complete customer verification via TDM Inquiry on Dealer CONNECT. See official program rules 41CKD for details.
Sponsored

palumbum

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
If you click the link you posted, it literally says the Wrangler does not get the $500 incentive.

OP
OP

waterbottlefiend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Jeep Owner
If you click the link you posted, it literally says the Wrangler does not get the $500 incentive.
Thanks! There's been a few folks on here that have successfully raised it with their sales people and gotten a positive response, so I wanted to see if that was still the case. They may have changed the terms and conditions since I received it as I was only looking for a Wrangler on the site

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Thanks! There's been a few folks on here that have successfully raised it with their sales people and gotten a positive response, so I wanted to see if that was still the case. They may have changed the terms and conditions since I received it as I was only looking for a Wrangler on the site
Have you looked into Bonus Drive, we got $500 check from them a few months after taking delivery of our ordered JL.
https://www.bonusdrive.com/

hschro47

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
My dealer honored it and gave me the $500 on my wrangler order. I think it just depends on the dealership.