TRS has fixed the issue with morimoto fender lights, progressive now works

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL

i figured this deserved it's own thread since the other is massive. it looks like the issue has been resolved. Super great guys to work with. for the $ i'd buy these over OE all day long.
Sponsored

jarvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Manual, 12 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
So, any mention of how they expect to handle the ones that have already been sold? I bought mine as a part of the black friday sale (received in late December) for a vehicle I had yet to order (placing order next month), so naturally I haven't had a chance to test them.

Markham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara High Altitude
I’ve been waiting to buy. I’m glad they came up with a solution.

OP
OP
2k2wranglerx

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
So, any mention of how they expect to handle the ones that have already been sold? I bought mine as a part of the black friday sale (received in late December) for a vehicle I had yet to order (placing order next month), so naturally I haven't had a chance to test them.
it should just be an inline connector. so you plug it into the harness connector on your existing lights and that goes between the harness on the jeep and the harness on the lights.

KCwrangler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
it should just be an inline connector. so you plug it into the harness connector on your existing lights and that goes between the harness on the jeep and the harness on the lights.
Sounds good to me, as long as they work!

jbeiker

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
So where do we get said inline connector? It was a monster pain to get the factory ones out and for them not to have progressive working was a super bummer. Any help?!?
Sponsored