First Name
josie speights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL 4 door
Occupation
Veterinarian
I bought my first Wrangler 2 months ago, and I love it! Since I'm new to the Jeep world, I'm still learning about the nuances of the soft top. I was having trouble getting the rear panel to fit back on--even my husband broke a sweat helping me. I have since learned that the window panels get VERY stiff in cooler weather, making it almost impossible to reseat the rear and side window tabs. It was 75 today and I was pleasantly surprised when I got the top on by myself in ~3 minutes without any difficulty. Interestingly, no one at the dealer shared this info with me...thanks Jeep forum!
Sponsored

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
I bought my first Wrangler 2 months ago, and I love it! Since I'm new to the Jeep world, I'm still learning about the nuances of the soft top. I was having trouble getting the rear panel to fit back on--even my husband broke a sweat helping me. I have since learned that the window panels get VERY stiff in cooler weather, making it almost impossible to reseat the rear and side window tabs. It was 75 today and I was pleasantly surprised when I got the top on by myself in ~3 minutes without any difficulty. Interestingly, no one at the dealer shared this info with me...thanks Jeep forum!
Definitely much easier after a few uses and some warmer weather. I didn't know much about that issue either, and had some troubles getting the two backside panels in place, particularly in the bottom back corners. They still don't seem to lock in perfectly back there, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. But one thing is for sure, I still love it!