First Name
Rusty S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, ordered ('21 JLUR)
Occupation
Trouble Maker
I have a Badlands 1200lb winch that is just not working with this plate. I emailed RH4x4 before ordering to make sure it would work.

The winch itself isn't sitting back far enough to mount to the plate through the pre-drilled mounting points..

Also, the screws for the fairlead are too short to mount the way the video install shows through the spacers, bumper, spacer, and fairlead.

Any help would be appreciated.

THanks
Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
I have a Badlands 1200lb winch that is just not working with this plate. I emailed RH4x4 before ordering to make sure it would work.

The winch itself isn't sitting back far enough to mount to the plate through the pre-drilled mounting points..

Also, the screws for the fairlead are too short to mount the way the video install shows through the spacers, bumper, spacer, and fairlead.

Any help would be appreciated.

THanks
I had issue with getting them into the bottom also although I finally did without the washers(after about 30 minutes)! I used the warn plate with the same badlands winch but i did have to purchase longer bolts to go through the bumper and fairlead. There is a post on this site all about getting them on and what to expect to do before tackling it. Google badlands on wrangler JL and the results will take you back to this site to this topic, all the links to bolts and plates are in it.