Sponsored

Trim piece for rear body skirt?

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Hi,
I do not know what the correct terminology or description is but I am thinking about a strip of metal that is meant to hide or cover the bottom edge of the rear end of the jeep when it has become exposed due to the installation of some of the after market bumpers. I guess it is also used to cover minor damage to the lower rear quarter panels.

I recall seeing a product like this once but don't know how to search it out without some idea of what it is named.

I am installing a new bumper on my 2020 JLUR and realize that using something like I described above might make the Jeep's sheet metal edge work look less unsightly now that the details have become apparent.

Thank you!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Yellow Cake Kid

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Yes, I think that is exactly what I was asking about.

Thank you very much!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Personally, I've been holding out for a different company to come out with a 1-piece version.

*Wink wink*, Dan at Next Venture Motorsports. You already have the specs used for your full quarter panel skins. I, for one, would happily add a steel version of said product to an order for your front and rear diff covers and skids. *Wink wink*
Sponsored