• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Trektop SlantBack Soft Top by Bestop - $500

Shoub

First Name
Shoubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
The first premium full soft top for the Jeep Wrangler JL Aftermarket is now available! The Trektop can be run fully enclosed as an all-season soft top or remove the sides and rear window and enjoy as a bikini. Plus, with the enhanced Sunrider design, the Trektop Sunrider can be easily opened from inside your Jeep.

A hybrid zipper/zipperless for easy removal of window panels and zippers on rear panel provide security and easy changes in configuration

An easily opened Sunrider, let the sun shine in while sitting in the driver’s seat

Comes with its own hardware and does not require a drill for installation

New and improved, easy to open latches

4 door

Conveniently converts to bikini

Fastback design

Includes map pockets

Located in Porter Ranch, CA

https://www.bestop.com/products/trektop-slantback-soft-top-jeep-2018-2022-wrangler-jl/

Jeep Wrangler JL Trektop SlantBack Soft Top by Bestop - $500 7834EE7C-7B6C-4DF3-AA5C-E546ECE0D5E7
Sponsored

Last edited:

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Earl Grey JLURXR
Occupation
Medically retired
The first premium full soft top for the Jeep Wrangler JL Aftermarket is now available! The Trektop can be run fully enclosed as an all-season soft top or remove the sides and rear window and enjoy as a bikini. Plus, with the enhanced Sunrider design, the Trektop Sunrider can be easily opened from inside your Jeep.

A hybrid zipper/zipperless for easy removal of window panels and zippers on rear panel provide security and easy changes in configuration

An easily opened Sunrider, let the sun shine in while sitting in the driver’s seat

Comes with its own hardware and does not require a drill for installation

New and improved, easy to open latches

4 door

Conveniently converts to bikini

Fastback design

Includes map pockets

Located in Porter Ranch, CA

https://www.bestop.com/products/trektop-slantback-soft-top-jeep-2018-2022-wrangler-jl/

Jeep Wrangler JL Trektop SlantBack Soft Top by Bestop - $500 7834EE7C-7B6C-4DF3-AA5C-E546ECE0D5E7
Hi! Is this brand new? How much to ship it to Colorado if you’re willing to do so?
Thank you.
~Tammy

OP
OP
Shoub

Shoub

First Name
Shoubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
No idea how much shipping would be. It would need to be boxed- then shipped.
It was used once. And kept really clean.

how much is the final price you are willing to pay- I wil find out if that would make sense to ship or you buy a new one

Sponsored

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medically retired
No idea how much shipping would be. It would need to be boxed- then shipped.
It was used once. And kept really clean.

how much is the final price you are willing to pay- I wil find out if that would make sense to ship or you buy a new one
I’m asking for a friend, so let me find out. I just seen one on here that’s here in Colorado but I don’t know if it’s as nice.as yours. I’ll let my friend decide and I’ll get back with you.

Thank you again!

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medically retired
Great - please let me know. Thanks
I’m sorry but she decided to go with a new one from Bestop. We live in Colorado and their shop is only about 30 minutes away from us. She thinks shipping would be too much and she was able to get a discount through them. I’m really sorry. Thank you though. Good luck! You look like you have a great top and at that price you should be able to sell it fast! If I didn’t already have a Sunrider by Bestop I’d grab it from you! Have you tried fb market place?
Thank you again!

~TamTam

OP
OP
Shoub

Shoub

First Name
Shoubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
I’m sorry but she decided to go with a new one from Bestop. We live in Colorado and their shop is only about 30 minutes away from us. She thinks shipping would be too much and she was able to get a discount through them. I’m really sorry. Thank you though. Good luck! You look like you have a great top and at that price you should be able to sell it fast! If I didn’t already have a Sunrider by Bestop I’d grab it from you! Have you tried fb market place?
Thank you again!

~TamTam
I’m glad it worked out. But this one is already sold. Enjoy your new top.

Sponsored

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medically retired
I’m glad it worked out. But this one is already sold. Enjoy your new top.
Oh I didn’t get a new one, my friend did. But thank you. Glad it sold.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I keep missing these when they come up for sale :headbang:

Would appreciate knowing if anyone else has a 4 door version they want sold.
Sponsored