• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Kentucky Trektop NX - TWILL version

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
My Gladiator is in D1 status and is estimated to be delivered next month. Unfortunately I cannot reuse my Trektop NX on the JT. So I'm going to sell it.

Twill version, all neatly packed back in the original box, hardware bagged and labeled for quick and easy installation on a JLU. Like-new condition. Shipping would be astronomical, so pickup in the Frankfort, KY area is preferred. Two additional rear windows, one additional roof skin, and updated tailgate seal included. $895

20190523_172023[1].jpg

20190523_172033[1].jpg

20190523_172048[1].jpg
Sponsored

Ochoa1801

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2018 sport S
Nice price. I’m interested in a soft top, but I know sure about trektop or original mopar style. Do you have more pictures

Thanks

Cookiedawg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
How do the windows look? Any major scratches? What is the additional roof skin?

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Nice price. I’m interested in a soft top, but I know sure about trektop or original mopar style. Do you have more pictures

Thanks
I don't at this time. I snapped these right before removing the top and reinstalling the hard top. If you view this thread on a PC, you can zoom into the photos and you can see that the windows and everything look like new. Dirty of course, but like brand new.

How do the windows look? Any major scratches? What is the additional roof skin?
Windows are in great shape. Very minor scratches that you'll find on every soft top, but certainly not swirled up and faded looking. It looks like a brand new top. The additional roof skin happened because Bestop updated the top section to include two additional Velcro strips at the rear. It helps control flapping. So I've got two like-new main fabric sections now. Kept the original one for a spare.

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I should have checked here before I bought mine damn it. Great price for sure!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

5c0073r

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I’m interested. Do you know if it will fit a 2019 JLUR?

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Ok looks to be about a 5 hour drive. Let me see what I can figure out
Ok if you're seriously interested shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can work with you a little bit.

Sponsored

Christate1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport PMC
Occupation
Nurse / Medical Examiner
Vehicle Showcase
still for sale

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
My truck is in KZ status. This top has to go. $795 is a heck of a deal for a full twill top. Cleaning the garage out soon. Somebody come get this.

Petey003

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAM TRX, 2018 JLUR, 1996 H1 Wagon
Occupation
Director of Commercial Operations (TWF)
Vehicle Showcase
My truck is in KZ status. This top has to go. $795 is a heck of a deal for a full twill top. Cleaning the garage out soon. Somebody come get this.
Hey!

If this is still available could you shoot me a text to work out the details? 812.343.2776

Ship to Jersey City, NJ 07302?

Thanks!

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Sorry guys, been out of town on vacation and just sat down to the computer tonight. Fathers Day tomorrow. So I'll be trying to catch up on PMs Monday. Thanks for the patience.
Sponsored