Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Planning on getting a Bestop trektop for the JLU. However, I'm wondering about the availability and source for replacement parts.

Is @Bestop the recommended place? Do you have an online Link to price/order after warranty period?

I've tried calling Bestop but hold times were long.
Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Planning on getting a Bestop trektop for the JLU. However, I'm wondering about the availability and source for replacement parts.

Is @Bestop the recommended place? Do you have an online Link to price/order after warranty period?

@Htfan We offer replacement parts whether you're within warranty or out of warranty. Customer Service is open from 8am to 4pm MST, Monday through Friday. Replacement parts are available over the phone with Customer Service, we do not have them listed on our website, sorry about that!
~Crystal@Bestop

OP
OP
Htfan

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
@Htfan We offer replacement parts whether you're within warranty or out of warranty. Customer Service is open from 8am to 4pm MST, Monday through Friday. Replacement parts are available over the phone with Customer Service, we do not have them listed on our website, sorry about that!
~Crystal@Bestop
Crystal @Bestop - Appreciate your quick response!

Is there a direct customer service phone number you recommend?

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

@Htfan you can always email me if you'd like, include your contact info and I can share it with Customer Service and have them reach out to you. [email protected]
~Crystal@Bestop

OP
OP
Htfan

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase