www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
Looking forward to seeing where totally leaning into the out of the box approach takes this project. Keep up the creative thinking.
Sponsored

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Different strokes for different folks. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tredsdert

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
@Tredsdert, I see longhorns in your future

Jeep Wrangler JL TREDSDERT JLU Willys Sport EcoDiesel – Destroying 70+ Years of Advancement, One Mod at a Time {filename}
Initially I was actually going to go with those. I found a place in South Texas that I can get some longhorns wrapped in leather ready to mount for like 120 bucks. I'd have to go pick them up, but not a bad deal. At this point my build is gone a different route. But that's not to say that longhorns won't be around sooner or later. 😉😎

Sponsored

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
I laughed so hard when I read your title. I’m just starting to mod and that’s exactly what I feel like I’m doing. Keep us posted on your project, looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
Don't tell anybody this ;) , but I actually didn't create the TREDSDERT name. When the internet was new, in the early '90s. Back when everybody had dial up internet, My brother would frequent car forums. There was a guy on one of those forums who used the name Tredsdert. Somehow I always remembered it, I thought it was really cool. At a certain point when I started getting interested in off-road vehicles. I decided I would want to use this name. I actually did a fair amount of effort trying to find the original user of this name, to ask them if they minded if I used it, mostly out of respect to the creator. But I guess a little more than 20 years later, they are no more on the internet. At least not under that username. So I adapted it to become my own.
Jeep Wrangler JL TREDSDERT JLU Willys Sport EcoDiesel – Destroying 70+ Years of Advancement, One Mod at a Time Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 7.06.11 PM

I have the license plate to boot. It's currently on my wife Subaru, but I will be transferring it to my Wrangler later this year before renewal.
Thats OK I stoll my 2013s name from a 60s drag racing CJ that went by that Title "Geronimo". LOL

OP
OP
Tredsdert

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
@Tredsdert Bring back the devil horns
I lost the devil horns the first time my hood came up. The first time I forgot to latch the hood. Completely destroyed the devil horns. 😭 I will make them again. It's not too hard. Just a matter of ordering the pieces. 🙃
Sponsored