Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

While I do agree, hammocks are awesome, I'm either too tall or possibly too heavy for those things. At 6'5", I imagine I would be more likely to be laying across the bars than in the hammock. And at probably about 230lbs I can't imagine that thing would hold me. I'd rather be stretching out in the back of the Jeep then trying to cram in a hammock between the bars.

But yeah I do like relaxing with a brewski! ;)
Oh, there's a hammock there? I foolishly assumed @Flip was talking about the brunette!
Sponsored

ACAPECE

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Willys XR
I was thinking about making some. :idea:

Would be kind of a cool thing to hand out as like a reward type thing. I mean whether people appreciate them or not, who knows 🤷‍♂️ I think it would be kind of cool thing to do though.

Treat it like people getting some sort of celebrity sticker. Except you know I'm not a celebrity and I'm more infamous on the forum than I am famous, But I think would be pretty cute. Do a little small sticker, with my name on it and maybe some sort of retarded helmet or something other 🤪:CWL:
There are endless possibilities.. builds in progress can get “Tredsderting” stickers. As in “I’ll be Tredsderting the shit out of my rig this weekend”

or completed builds can get “Tredsderted” stickers.

….If there is such a thing as a completed build…. I mean I’m just spit balling here

Jeep Wrangler JL TREDSDERT JLU Willys Sport EcoDiesel – Destroying 70+ Years of Advancement, One Mod at a Time IMG_0042

OP
OP
Tredsdert

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Jeep Wrangler JL TREDSDERT JLU Willys Sport EcoDiesel – Destroying 70+ Years of Advancement, One Mod at a Time IMG_20240229_160916687_HDR

$3 pedal covers from China to match my DIY INDESTRUCTIBLE Dead Pedal
Sponsored