Sponsored

Tread lightly discount 30 days starts when?

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
When does the 30 days start before you can use the discount? When you buy it I hope or when you get the packet?

Also, When would I get the control number (heard the control numbers are time sensitive)? Just before I pick up the ordered vehicle?
Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
It should be when you sign up. I think I got my control number the day I picked my Jeep up (Also could've been a couple days earlier when the Jeep arrived at the dealer).

OP
OP
Twistedfab

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So I saw something about you get packet in the mail in 2 weeks. Or does it take 30 days to get packet? Wondering how to get control number.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
So I saw something about you get packet in the mail in 2 weeks. Or does it take 30 days to get packet? Wondering how to get control number.
It took about two weeks to get my packet, maybe a little longer.

I had to google how to get the control number. There are a couple threads in this forum that help, I don't remember which one helped me the most.

<a href="https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/tread-lightly-discount.1272/#post-7449">Tread Lightly discount</a>

Sponsored

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Took a few weeks for my packet to arrive in the mail. But I read someone here that if you call in and give them your info, theyll get you a control number earlier. Thats what I did because I was making a deal with a dealer and they wanted that #

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, one dealer I talked to today said the same thing, basically that if I signed up for Tread Lightly today (which I did), he could apply it right away and complete the order.

I'm not quite that ready to pull the trigger yet but it's good to know.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
It starts the day you sign up online. Mine took about two weeks to arrive. There are instructions on how to generate a control number in the packet, its easy. I was able to get a control number online early, wish i would have tried it even earlier.

OP
OP
Twistedfab

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Got my packet in 7 days. Now if I can get my deal right I will then apply for the control number.
Sponsored