Sponsored

Tread lightly affilliate no longer applying to 4xe orders?

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
TriCity contacted me yesterday that the 4XE has been added to the eligible list. Woot! Woot!
That’s awesome! They were stuck at 5% below invoice prior. Another 1% is always a good thing!

JustinWPI11

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Can anyone explain how the Tread Lightly works for the dealers side? My dealer has us at 4% below invoice, which I’m happy with, but they said that the Tread Lightly wouldn’t net us another 1% below that.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone explain how the Tread Lightly works for the dealers side? My dealer has us at 4% below invoice, which I’m happy with, but they said that the Tread Lightly wouldn’t net us another 1% below that.
From what I understand, an affiliate code (such as Tread Lightly) nets the dealer 2% in rebates. Typically the dealer splits the rebate with the customer. If they are agreeing to 5% below invoice prior to the affiliate code, they will drop to 6%. At minimum, the affiliate code should get the customer 1% below invoice.

Sponsored

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
I just talked to Travis and he confirmed, as of 2/4, it is eligible. Thanks for the heads up!
Is there any documented proof? There's a debate in another group about this. The program overview pdf on the website doesn't list it, nor did the email with my control number, but apparently the program rules from Jan of 2021, it's still excluded. Why can't they make anything about this simple? :LOL:

Rinav

First Name
Rinav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4XE
Is there any documented proof? There's a debate in another group about this. The program overview pdf on the website doesn't list it, nor did the email with my control number, but apparently the program rules from Jan of 2021, it's still excluded. Why can't they make anything about this simple? :LOL:
See the attachement

Attachments

Sponsored

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
4xE has been added to the tread lightly program as of Feb 4th. See the attachment provided by my dealer.
Thanks for sharing!

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
I just ordered today, dealer said Access Fund $50 membership will get me an additional 1% off.

Can this access fund be added to a tread lightly discount? Never heard of this one before

jc_clark

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Can this access fund be added to a tread lightly discount? Never heard of this one before
Access Fund gives you access to the same program. It allows you to participate in Affiliate Pricing (FFP). They can't be stacked because they are the same thing, just through a different company.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Here's the strange thing about that document: FCA has always referred to the Wrangler 4xe as the Wrangler Hybrid on the Affiliate Rewards eligibility documents...

jkuhn1113

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JLWillys (2 door), YJ
Occupation
Missouri Army National Guard
From what I understand, an affiliate code (such as Tread Lightly) nets the dealer 2% in rebates. Typically the dealer splits the rebate with the customer. If they are agreeing to 5% below invoice prior to the affiliate code, they will drop to 6%. At minimum, the affiliate code should get the customer 1% below invoice.
Is the 2% incentive kickback to dealers based off of MSRP or invoice?
Sponsored