Sponsored

transporting hard top

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
any one have any suggestions for transporting a hard top....im picking up the top tomorrow and its a good distance from me so I'm planning on using a trailer rather than driving the jeep over 5 hours topless with a good chance of rain. anyone who's transported a hard top on a trailer or otherwise i'd love some recommendations......it'll be a painted hard top
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
any one have any suggestions for transporting a hard top....im picking up the top tomorrow and its a good distance from me so I'm planning on using a trailer rather than driving the jeep over 5 hours topless with a good chance of rain. anyone who's transported a hard top on a trailer or otherwise i'd love some recommendations......it'll be a painted hard top
Looks like you have a soft top now... you could just drive there with that on and take it off when you get there and put it in the back. Not really much more work than it would be securing the hard top to a trailer I'm guessing.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Unless you already have a hard top, and are replacing with another...is there any reason why you couldn't mount the hard top & drive with it if you have the Torx bolts (assuming you have them)? There isn't much info provided... What @robaw said...
Sponsored