Sponsored

Trailsoffroad.com now has an app

MrMischief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
This might be old news, but I didn't see it posted anyplace. I happened across the app for trailsoffroad.com the other day. I'm a paying member over there so I don't know what non-paying members get, but I was able to download all of their trails for Colorado to my phone. When I started a tail run over the weekend I selected the trail and entered "follow mode" which tracked me on their app and gave me the way point information along the way. Overall I found it much more handy than my previous method of loading the trail into Gaia. Trailsoffroad does not seem to have apple carplay integration, but other than that I had a good experience with it over the weekend. If you use trailsoffroad.com I'd recommend trying their app as well.

EDIT: Here is the link to the app. I'm posting this from a non-Apple laptop but I believe this link will work for everyone. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/trails-offroad/id1545278645
Sponsored

Last edited:

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
This might be old news, but I didn't see it posted anyplace. I happened across the app for trailsoffroad.com the other day. I'm a paying member over there so I don't know what non-paying members get, but I was able to download all of their trails for Colorado to my phone. When I started a tail run over the weekend I selected the trail and entered "follow mode" which tracked me on their app and gave me the way point information along the way. Overall I found it much more handy than my previous method of loading the trail into Gaia. Trailsoffroad does not seem to have apple carplay integration, but other than that I had a good experience with it over the weekend. If you use trailsoffroad.com I'd recommend trying their app as well.
Member here too. I haven’t really looked into it’s features.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
TrailsOffroad only has an iOS app. No Android app.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

TrailsOffroad only has an iOS app. No Android app.
Just downloaded it. This may be my new go to if it works. I already use trails off-road to side load maps into Gaia. Having an all in one with offline maps sounds awesome.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just downloaded it. This may be my new go to if it works. I already use trails off-road to side load maps into Gaia. Having an all in one with offline maps sounds awesome.
Android? It's not on the Play Store...

Sponsored

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure, I went to the dark side with the release of the M1 MacBook.
You're using the iOS app. We're still waiting on the Android side. You got me all excited.

greige

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 farout
Older thread here, so this may not be news, but the TrailsOffRoad app is on Android now. I just downloaded it but cannot seem to view the map of a selected trail, nor can I find a way to download it for offline usage.
Sponsored