trails near Broward county ?

Jquant

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler JLU
anyone know of some easy trails near Broward County or South dade ?
Sponsored

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
I'm wondering the same thing I know we have the Daytona thing also there is Ocala state forest I heard is pretty cool...it sucks this state is so flat

OP
OP
Jquant

Jquant

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler JLU
I'm wondering the same thing I know we have the Daytona thing also there is Ocala state forest I heard is pretty cool...it sucks this state is so flat
Its been raining all week! im sure there has to be some decent trails up by west palm with some mud build up.

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
yes Mud they have check out on FB if they have any of our locals heading up to PB to go mudding...I know River Ranch does

KeJaCo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 WJ
Occupation
SCADA Field Service Tech
Picayune Strand just west towards Naples, JW Corbett in Palm Beach County. More in the Miami SW 8th Street area.

I just got the ORV permit for Big Cypress National Preserve two weeks ago but it's only good for the Bear Island section of Big Cypress.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jquant

Jquant

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler JLU
Picayune Strand just west towards Naples, JW Corbett in Palm Beach County. More in the Miami SW 8th Street area.

I just got the ORV permit for Big Cypress National Preserve two weeks ago but it's only good for the Bear Island section of Big Cypress.
Much appreciated! I’m up in parkland,JW isn’t too far from me. Are you any familiar with those trials ?

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Much appreciated! I’m up in parkland,JW isn’t too far from me. Are you any familiar with those trials ?
I work for that city...lol

KeJaCo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 WJ
Occupation
SCADA Field Service Tech
I live in Margate lol. I briefly drove thru JW Corbett for the first time a few weeks ago (unfortunately I didn't have time to explore). It was very dry but definitely looks like it'll be fun while wet HOWEVER it may not be legal to use the non-main road trails unless "hunting" during a hunting season.

Holeyland and Rotenberger WMA are nearby too but there isn't much offroad opportunity unless you try to drive off the boat ramp turned off-road trail but they are pretty nice outdoor places to escape to and drive along all of the levees.

Picayune Strand is my next planned trip to see what that place is all about.

KeJaCo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 WJ
Occupation
SCADA Field Service Tech
In fact once hunting season is over, all the "numbered" trails are legally closed to vehicles not sure if they are physically blocked though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jquant

Jquant

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler JLU
In fact once hunting season is over, all the "numbered" trails are legally closed to vehicles not sure if they are physically blocked though.
Im in Creek
Thanks guys,wanted to go to JW this Saturday,not too sure yet.IF you ever do go anywhere around the area or even by south Miami Please let me know id like to tag along.

KeJaCo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 WJ
Occupation
SCADA Field Service Tech
Thanks guys,wanted to go to JW this Saturday,not too sure yet.IF you ever do go anywhere around the area or even by south Miami Please let me know id like to tag along.
Did you get out there today?

OP
OP
Jquant

Jquant

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler JLU
Did you get out there today?
Yeah i was out there for a couple hours, i was by myself so i didn't do anything crazy but it was great,definitely want to head back out there by the end of this month or next month.

mlotero

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Sr IT Manager
Yeah i was out there for a couple hours, i was by myself so i didn't do anything crazy but it was great,definitely want to head back out there by the end of this month or next month.
When are you going back? Im in Boynton and would to try it out