Steve.Manny2025

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hey yall!
My wife and I are planning a short trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains in Georgia. Can anyone point me to some trails in the area? Nothing too serious. Thanks!
Sponsored

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Trailsoffroad.com has detailed descriptions of many trails there. Take your pick.

JocoRubicon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Depending on where you are heading Beasley Knob is a Jeep Badge of Honor trail system. We were just there last week and it was a good time. These trails are not what I would call difficult as a whole, there are a few more technical ones. The trails have some tight spots, some steep hills that are a little rutted out and if its rained these trails probably not good for a novice. It was very pretty, there was a good bit of elevation changes and when we were there, thre was only one other vehicle on the trails with us. Was $5 for the day pass through the government site.
Jeep Wrangler JL Trails in Blue Ridge Mountains in GA C17FB66B-668C-4FE9-BC90-D0046AFC7502
Jeep Wrangler JL Trails in Blue Ridge Mountains in GA IMG_2318
Jeep Wrangler JL Trails in Blue Ridge Mountains in GA C17FB66B-668C-4FE9-BC90-D0046AFC7502
Jeep Wrangler JL Trails in Blue Ridge Mountains in GA IMG_2318
Jeep Wrangler JL Trails in Blue Ridge Mountains in GA IMG_9420
Jeep Wrangler JL Trails in Blue Ridge Mountains in GA IMG_9423

2mnycars

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Wonderful posts! Thanks.

Drove "Tail of the Dragon" years ago in our sports car. After doing the drive, went into the store there and discovered "Mad Maps" showing interesting road drives. Road Maps for bikers.
Sponsored