BR SSQTCH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSp - Sting Grey
Build Thread
Link
Hey Guys,

I factory ordered my Jeep and one of my requests was for the "Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group". Not only for the upgraded battery and alternator, but mostly because of the 4 AUX buttons and wires already installed.

Two of those buttons will be for Air Compressor and Exterior light bar.

Two other buttons I have in mind to save it for Air Lockers that I plan to install after warranty is gone. Mostly to avoid having holes drilled to install AM buttons in the cockpit.

Has anyone used the factory wires from the "Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group" to install lockers? would love to see that in action. Let me know your thoughts about it.
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Hey Guys,

I factory ordered my Jeep and one of my requests was for the "Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group". Not only for the upgraded battery and alternator, but mostly because of the 4 AUX buttons and wires already installed.

Two other buttons I have in mind to save it for Air Lockers that I plan to install after warranty is gone. Mostly to avoid having holes drilled to install AM buttons in the cockpit.

Has anyone used the factory wires from the "Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group" to install lockers? would love to see that in action. Let me know your thoughts about it.
@mgroeger

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys,

Are you referring to using two of the AUX buttons to run lockers? If you are then yes, we installed the AUX switches after market and then used two of them to run electric lockers. You simply tie the positive locker wire to the AUX wire of your choosing.

OP
OP
brsasquatch

brsasquatch

First Name
BR SSQTCH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSp - Sting Grey
Build Thread
Link
Are you referring to using two of the AUX buttons to run lockers? If you are then yes, we installed the AUX switches after market and then used two of them to run electric lockers. You simply tie the positive locker wire to the AUX wire of your choosing.

Sweet!
Sponsored