Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I was kind of blown away when watching this video where he enabled turn assist on his JLURD via his Tazer JL Mini. Really cool.

Please realize that it will possibly damage the trail, just like the Bronco's.

Sponsored

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
This must have hit the new firmware in the last day or so. I updated my firmware and upgraded my tazer lite to tazer mini Thursday night and I didn’t see this in the menus when I was messing with it Thursday night. Lol oh well. I’ll update it when I feel like digging it back out from under the dash again.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Can we maybe discuss this feature instead of ragging on the guy for making a video where he said something that was inaccurate?
Just got my Tazer Mini in the mail yesterday, will update it next week! Turn Assist on the beach might be pretty fun in the 392 😎

Sponsored

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
@DavidArmen

Yes, I was probably one of the very first that Joe emqiled that firmware... I had it an hour or so after he finished that firmware version.... very soon after, FCA made the change that killed that Tazer JL feature for good.

Casey250 uploaded that video to YouTube well over a year later.... He has left that misleading up even though it has the the bogus info.
If he posted that video about auto park after the feature was removed, then I fully agree with you

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
That is a great new feature for the Tazer, makes it harder to not want to buy one.

The YTers are just a bunch of goofy millennials, doing what typical YTers do (shilling), can't say I've ever really heard of him till now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ratbert

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

What is turn assist?
Uses ABS to drag the inside rear tire to significantly reduce turning radius. A great feature for navigating switchbacks. I first saw it on the new Broncos.

A negative side effect is that it damages the trail.

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Uses ABS to drag the inside rear tire to significantly reduce turning radius. A great feature for navigating switchbacks. I first saw it on the new Broncos.

A negative side effect is that it damages the trail.
Which is a huge negative. TA should be used extremely sparingly.
Sponsored