Trail rail management system availability

raiken1

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S 2Dr
Is the trail rail system available yet? I can find the tail gate rail but nothing else. Does anyone know the parts numbers for the 2 door floor rails?
Sponsored

TheArtOfImagination

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Is the trail rail system available yet? I can find the tail gate rail but nothing else. Does anyone know the parts numbers for the 2 door floor rails?
I’ve tried to find those part numbers for weeks and can’t seem to locate them either. Hopefully someone knows, so far all I can find are 4 door unfortunately.

snowtx1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Mine came with the rails but not the hooks. The dealer said that they are not available yet. That doesn’t sound right to me.

Recursion

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Do you know if the tailgate rail was shipping?

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the two rails from quadratec and got them quickly; they only had 3 of the sliding clips though, got those and last one is on back order.

Sponsored

TheArtOfImagination

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the two rails from quadratec and got them quickly; they only had 3 of the sliding clips though, got those and last one is on back order.
You ordered the rail for a 2 door or the rails for a 4 door? Every time I look on Quadratecs website all I find are the rails for the 4 door (JLU) and also the tail gate door rail. If you got the 2 door rails what part number were those?

TheArtOfImagination

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It’s my understanding that the floor rails also are available with a dual sided cargo mat (carpet one side rubber on the opposite side), can anyone confirm this to be true? I’ve been seeing it with the 4 door (JLU) floor rails.

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
You ordered the rail for a 2 door or the rails for a 4 door? Every time I look on Quadratecs website all I find are the rails for the 4 door (JLU) and also the tail gate door rail. If you got the 2 door rails what part number were those?
I ordered them for my JLU. Maybe they're the same?

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
It’s my understanding that the floor rails also are available with a dual sided cargo mat (carpet one side rubber on the opposite side), can anyone confirm this to be true? I’ve been seeing it with the 4 door (JLU) floor rails.
I've been looking for this too, if you get the TRMS from the factory it comes with a mat that fits between them. Only thing I have been able to find online is a full cargo mat that connects to the rear seats.

TheArtOfImagination

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
From photos it appears the 2 door rails are shorter than the 4 door rails, almost to the point they might not be very useful, still I want them though because of the future options Mopar will most likely offer for the system. I think the molle bags (82215429) for the back of the seats on rubicons added to the cargo door trail rail (68419013AA) could be pretty useful also, not sure if they’ll make a mount for those to attach to the trail rail or not. The current loop tie downs on the floor of a 2 door JL are not very useful either with the cargo net (82215379), but with the rear seat removed it’s easy to hook the hooks of the net to the seat mounts on the floor and gain some better cargo area, with the adjustability of the trail rail system it could offer better tie down options or using even the currently available adjustable gate for the floor (82215348AC).

Loop tie down for trail rail (68419014AA).
Rear cargo tub liner (8221566AB) this goes underneath the cargo mat into the tub cavity.
Tailgate table (82215416AB) I’ve read reviews where the table rattles while driving, maybe there’s a way to prevent that?

Last edited:

Sponsored

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
Is ANYTHING of value available yet for the trail rail system other then whats mentioned here? I'm disappointed we bought it at this point as theres really no use for it that I can see at this time! I do see this as well now after some more searching:

82215348AC Cargo Organizer Bar

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Pretty sure by hardware theyre referring to the actual hold downs:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/loop-cargo-tie-down-rail-system-jeep-wrangler-jl

Willing to hope the rails come with the attachment bolts.
Don’t think so, you buy each rail separately, each rail bolt separately and each tie down buckle separately is how I see it.

Read the reviews, it mentions no bolts come with the rails. Look at the other options at the site it lists a trail rail bolt, you need 3 per side.

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t think so, you buy each rail separately, each rail bolt separately and each tie down buckle separately is how I see it.

Read the reviews, it mentions no bolts come with the rails. Look at the other options at the site it lists a trail rail bolt, you need 3 per side.
Yeah, seems silly they wouldnt sell it for a buck or 2 more & include the bolts! If someone ends up at the hardware store and gets bolts where the heads stick up to high theyll end up hitting the hold downs.
Sponsored