Sponsored

Trail Rail and Tailgate Table...? Make sense?

gonavy34

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
So I've been looking at adding the MOPAR tailgate table to my jeep...but have the trail rail installed already.

I see online there are 2 table options...one calls out the trail rail system specifically...so wondering how it is different from 82215416AB (trail rail one is 82215416AC). AB is available everywhere for a bit cheaper than the $225 list price on MOPAR.

All the photos online are the same, so I can't tell.

Also - does it even make sense to have a tailgate table if it folds up and covers your trail rail system? Do you have to have the table folded down or removed to access your trail rail hooks?

Looking for someone who might already have both...thanks!
Sponsored

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
You will get a lot more use out of a table than the trail rail.

Doc

SmartStopStart.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartstopstart.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Electronics Engineer and Business Owner
The hardware is slightly different for the two cases. The old version included both sets of hardware (but at least one early rev had some wrong hardware for the trail rail). I think they just made them separate now and hopefully corrected the error.

The tailgate trail rail is covered up by the table, so you really lose use of it. I agree, the table is a lot more useful anyway.
Sponsored