• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina Traded

Rubidozer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 Jeep JLUS
604C4001-C673-4F4B-85B7-191C0C1FDCE4.jpeg

38DB3D71-E663-4FC7-A811-300CEE2F5267.jpeg

928BF3B8-9B9C-4A15-A2DC-A7A98BD56A24.jpeg

Bought my JLUR on 1/7/20 with Premium Soft Top (Tinted).
Will trade complete assembly and up to $200 for Hard Top with factory tinted windows. ($200 is for perfect condition hard top)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ Rubicon, 19 JLU Rubicon, 21 JT Mojave
Occupation
Build Electricity with Coal
wish you was in my area. I'd trade ya

ParkerP2

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport
Are you still looking for a hard top? I have a black hard top on my JLUS right now.

If you're still looking PM me & I can take some pics tomorrow or Monday, I'm currently in California but flying back to NC in the morning.

Sponsored

markgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara, 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Thanks. I am looking to buy a soft top straight out, I want to keep my hardtop. Let me know if something changes.

KurtisF

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Unlimited JL
Will you sell it outright with no trades