• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina Trade my Sahara passenger dash grab handle for textured "Wrangler" one

N.C. Jeeper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Real Estate- I can help you buy or sell anywhere!
Hi guys.

I'd like to trade my passenger dash grab handle out of my 18 JLUS (over the glove box) for your standard textured one embossed with "Wrangler" and having the two faux bolt heads. Mine seems to be leather wrapped? and has a smooth appearance, see the pic. Mine doesn't have a scratch on it, I would expect any trade to be the same. I'll PayPal you a few bucks to cover shipping on your end as well since I'm the one seeking the trade. Thank you.

John

OObm8CpnRGe03220Mslmlw.jpg
Sponsored

bpdunsta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Did you ever get any hits on this, or find one for purchase? I'm in the same boat and just posted this

OP
OP
N.C. Jeeper

N.C. Jeeper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Did you ever get any hits on this, or find one for purchase? I'm in the same boat and just posted this

I did actually find someone to trade with me. We each mailed off our dash handles to each other and it worked out great for us both. I hope you find someone willing to do the same. They’re expensive at like $180!!!

bpdunsta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I did actually find someone to trade with me. We each mailed off our dash handles to each other and it worked out great for us both. I hope you find someone willing to do the same. They’re expensive at like $180!!!
How was the install? Is it just a trim piece? Also, do you have any photos? Curious how it looks with the Sahara dash.

OP
OP
N.C. Jeeper

N.C. Jeeper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
How was the install? Is it just a trim piece? Also, do you have any photos? Curious how it looks with the Sahara dash.

Very easy install. Pop off the cover piece on the end of the grab handle near the door and then unsnap the bezel around the A/C controls. Both are clipped with plastic clips only, so be careful. They expose a single bolt on each end of the grab bar. You may already know the two exposed bolt heads fore and aft the word “Wrangler” are merely cosmetic. My Sahara has the gray painted dash, not sure how it would look in a Jeep with the leather stitched dash panels.

256701B5-31C6-4D7C-8DA8-3E41DCAFDCF7.jpeg

5961BA15-93CD-4AD8-99AE-425DB02A5C36.jpeg
Sponsored