• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited for sale or trade for manual. $50,750 SALE PENDING

Thundarr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited Jl Sting Grey, 2008 Rubicon , 2017 Jeep Renegade
SALE PENDING

I love my 2020 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited Sting GrayFor sale! Like new. I want a manual transmission that is the reason for the sale.. I am looking to trade her for a manual transmission. If you have a 2018-2020 JLRU in Sting-Gray and want to trade for an automatic, let me know.
The jeep is loaded. I have also added trailer tow package, led light in top, custom dash, and I have a steel Mopar front 3 piece bumper and soft top for a small fee.

Like new condition: 6500 miles on it.

May consider trading for a late model JK Rubicon Unlimited with low miles [color Anvil].

Sale price:
$50,750

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited for sale or trade for manual. $50,750 SALE PENDING IMG_0232.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited for sale or trade for manual. $50,750 SALE PENDING IMG_8723.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited for sale or trade for manual. $50,750 SALE PENDING IMG_8724.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited for sale or trade for manual. $50,750 SALE PENDING IMG_8544.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited for sale or trade for manual. $50,750 SALE PENDING IMG_8855.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited for sale or trade for manual. $50,750 SALE PENDING IMG_8854.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited for sale or trade for manual. $50,750 SALE PENDING IMG_8852.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I don't believe Chrysler Capital offers lease assumptions. Beautiful looking JLUR tho!

OP
OP

Thundarr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't believe Chrysler Capital offers lease assumptions. Beautiful looking JLUR tho!
Good to know. I will look into that. I see a lot of lease assumptions on cites like Lease Swap, etc. Maybe they were not done through Chrysler.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Good to know. I will look into that. I see a lot of lease assumptions on cites like Lease Swap, etc. Maybe they were not done through Chrysler.
Not sure. I was told directly from Chrysler Capital that lease assumptions were not allowed. I checked before I leased... ended up leasing anyway since I figured there was little chance I would want to exit early. It's possible Ally may do it.

I even see Porsche's for lease transfer! Which isn't possible. The individual originally leasing the vehicle in the case of Porsche would still be responsible in the event the user (now a sub-lease) crashed the vehicle or didn't pay... which apparently, some people are still willing to take.

Last edited:

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
Do you have a full option list?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Thundarr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The changes I made to jeep:
1. switch painted hard top for a black top
2. switch out dash with a gray dash.

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
The changes I made to jeep:
1. switch painted hard top for a black top
2. switch out dash with a gray dash.
Were the changes done pre-lease? Do they have to be changed back at lease end? Looks like you 'gave up' a $2200 option that you paid for....PLUS a $4K dealer markup? Why the markup? I was ordering a JLU in 2019/2020 and was getting 7% off of MSRP.

OP
OP

Thundarr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Were the changes done pre-lease? Do they have to be changed back at lease end? Looks like you 'gave up' a $2200 option that you paid for....PLUS a $4K dealer markup? Why the markup? I was ordering a JLU in 2019/2020 and was getting 7% off of MSRP.
Hi,

Changes were done post-lease. I don't believe you have to switch it back just like if you lift the jeep, they don't give you a credit for that—something I would have to look into. If I keep it I am to add MC 3.5" lift , 37s, etc. so I don't plan on returning it. If this is something you are going to return after 3 years then I would suggest leasing a new one. Dealer markup is just a suggestion. This is a much better deal than 7% off MSRP. I received a 20% off Dealer mark up and 14% off MSRP. That saving gets transferred over to the new owner and I have not seen a cheaper lease on a 2020 Rubicon JL Unlimited on another of the lease swap sites.

RNAV

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Are you still in the market for a manual JLUR?
Sponsored