Trade in?

• Total voters
First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover lr4
I test drove Sahara for the first time the other day and loved it. I currently have an lr4 with 50k miles. It’s in excellent condition and the warranty is about to be up this summer. Should I trade into a wrangler or hold on to the last body style made in the lr4?
Sponsored

JeepJLBase

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
If it’s one that was built well keep it. The JL build quality is not something I would trust currently. Most people get excited about new shiny stuff. Use your instincts, not your feelings.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
And Land Rover without warranty is a Land Mine waiting to explode.

Either get an extended warranty or dump it.

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Let me make this decision for you. I have a 2011 LR4 and just spent $5800 having the timing system updated/replaced and all the cooling components replaced while they were in there. While it was in the shop the wife drug me to several dealers and ended up buying a new Rubicon and I love it. The LR4 is one hell of a vehicle but without a warranty and general cost of maintenance per year the decision was easy. If I were in your shoes either buy a extended warranty or trade it in and run.

scottijohn63

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Corvette Z06 Convertible
I purchased a used 2019 Sahara with 7500 miles three months ago with sky one touch and 2.0 etorque. Had a clean carfax. I love it. I had a 2008 FJ with duel sunroofs I installed. Couldn't be happier.
Sponsored