Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
How are people balancing these wheels? And were there any forum discounts?
Stick on weights are preferred. Hammer on weights shouldn't be a thing for wheelers. They just get tore off the rims when playing. I'll send you a message about discounts. 😁

Sponsored

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
How are TPMS sensors utilized with the externally mounted valve stems?

Reactions: J0E
OP
OP
DOOKEY

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
How are TPMS sensors utilized with the externally mounted valve stems?
We bolt them to the double beadlock insert. The stock TPMS bolts to the valve stem. We just remove the valve stem and run hardware through the stock TPMS spot. Pretty nice because you can move the sensor closer to the frame instead of being out where the valve stem goes. Better chance the TPMS computer will pick them up.

Jeep Wrangler JL Traction Off Road - 17x9 Friction Double Beadlocks TPMS

Sponsored

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
Is there any plans to make a 17x8.5 wheel?

the.jl.adventure

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Executive Chef
Introducing the flow formed 17x9 Friction Double Beadlock.

• 17x9 with 4.5" Backspacing.
  • We can customize your wheels however you like. The base wheel has a diamond machine finish. We can powder coat, paint match, mirror shine, brushed finish, anodized, and just about anything you can think of. If you have a desired finish to a wheel we can make it happen.
  • This wheel uses a machined double bead lock insert to retain both beads.
  • 1/2" Socket Cap screws and flange nuts for easily sourced hardware.
  • Externally installed valve stems in case you knock one off on the trail. Easily replaceable.
  • Simple o-ring for easy install.
  • TPMS Compatible.

The diamond finished wheels are $574.95/ea shipped inside the United States. Additional finishes are extra depending on what we do.

I keep everything in stock for quick turn around times.

I'm the owner of Traction Off Road. If you're bored and want to talk or need some Jeep advice you're welcome to call me direct.

If you're interested in some wheels there are a few ways to get in touch to order.

Call the shop at 720.596.4861.
Email: [email protected]
Website is open 24 hours a day. Traction Off Road

If you have any questions or if I can help in any way please let me know. I'll be adding more pics along the way.

Jeep Wrangler JL Traction Off Road - 17x9 Friction Double Beadlocks wheelss

Paint matched to Sting Grey!

Awesome wheel! I am in the market to make a wheel upgrade and I am highly considering these. I am curious though to know what the load rating of this wheel is, I was unable to find that info on your site or any of the forums.

I also hear you do some color matching, does that add any additional cost above what the colored powder coating already is for custom color? I would be looking at black centers and either red or sting gray outers.

Thank you! looking forward to hearing back for you!

OP
OP
DOOKEY

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Awesome wheel! I am in the market to make a wheel upgrade and I am highly considering these. I am curious though to know what the load rating of this wheel is, I was unable to find that info on your site or any of the forums.

I also hear you do some color matching, does that add any additional cost above what the colored powder coating already is for custom color? I would be looking at black centers and either red or sting gray outers.

Thank you! looking forward to hearing back for you!

Hey JJ-
Thank you for the props. Load rating is 3750 per wheel. We can do quite a few different coatings from powder coat, anodizing, to straight up paint match. Each coating is different in cost so we let you select what you prefer. Paint match is the most expensive so it does cost more than the powder coat option. I take your VIN(via PM) and get your exact color code in order to get it right.

The total cost for the wheel includes the coating option cost. So if you choose to powder the centers and paint match the outers it would be different versus paint matching an entire wheel. Send me a PM with what you're thinking and we can dial it in.

Thanks,
Andy
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.