Sponsored

Traction Boards Mounted to Diabolical Slipstream. (with Pics)

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
I was looking for aplace to mount my Traction board and did not want them on the or arond the spare tire. Having the Slipstream trunk system I simply frilled mounting holes they the read lid of the slipstream hatch and thru bolted with wingnuts inside. Sonce the bed of the Wrangler cannot be accessed when locked the traction boards will not walk away. The even came in handy at the Oregon dunes. By the way the

By the way the 6,000lb 4xe not the best sand buggy but the traction boards got me out of this jam. And before you ask was at 12psi

Jeep Wrangler JL Traction Boards Mounted to  Diabolical Slipstream. (with Pics) IMG_0589

Jeep Wrangler JL Traction Boards Mounted to  Diabolical Slipstream. (with Pics) IMG_0588

Jeep Wrangler JL Traction Boards Mounted to  Diabolical Slipstream. (with Pics) IMG_0587

Jeep Wrangler JL Traction Boards Mounted to  Diabolical Slipstream. (with Pics) IMG_0591

Jeep Wrangler JL Traction Boards Mounted to  Diabolical Slipstream. (with Pics) IMG_0618

Jeep Wrangler JL Traction Boards Mounted to  Diabolical Slipstream. (with Pics) DJI_0025.JPG
Sponsored