Tracking You Customization / Resell - Spreadsheet

Stargazer

First Name
Amin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
- With this sheet you can keep track of your product research you might want to buy.

- You can also track parts you might want to sell off your Jeep.

- As an example, I kept few rows filled with items I was interested in. You can delete cell values if you don't need them.

Ask me if you have any questions
Sponsored

Attachments

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I too track every penny of my build. I don’t track oil changes and maintenance as I’d have that either way. When my wife gives me a hard time about all the money going into the Jeep, I remind her that I track it and I’ll let her know when I’ve reached the point of what her Jaguar cost.

About $14k in, and the only labor I’ve paid someone for is $800 in regearing. The rest is all parts. The worst is I feel I still have a ways to go with the build!

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
Well, I too track every penny of my build. I don’t track oil changes and maintenance as I’d have that either way. When my wife gives me a hard time about all the money going into the Jeep, I remind her that I track it and I’ll let her know when I’ve reached the point of what her Jaguar cost.

About $14k in, and the only labor I’ve paid someone for is $800 in regearing. The rest is all parts. The worst is I feel I still have a ways to go with the build!
Same boat. I've got my own spreadsheet I use and I try really hard not to scroll all the way to the bottom where the totals are. ;)

I also use it to track maintenance and weight. I'm nerdy like that.

OP
OP

Stargazer

First Name
Amin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
Hey Mark & Tim,

Can you guys share your maintenance tracking sheet?

Thanks