Sponsored

Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders?

Blk340cuda

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram, 2016 Renegade
Usually keys are together at the dealership, I remember seeing a room with like a table covered with those green bags of the owners manual and keys etc at chapman when I picked up, very likely it’s been mixed up with someone else’s stuff. I know to order an extra key can take a bit to get, I would def reach out to them and ask them to search for it! Since they misplaced!
I reached out to them a week or so after picking the Jeep up. I was hoping they would find what was missing, but they never did. They told me I would have to have a dealer by me in NY code the key whenever it came in. I also wonder how it works with getting the blade to work on my center console and glovebox. I just feel like this isn’t right.
Mike
Sponsored

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
I reached out to them a week or so after picking the Jeep up. I was hoping they would find what was missing, but they never did. They told me I would have to have a dealer by me in NY code the key whenever it came in. I also wonder how it works with getting the blade to work on my center console and glovebox. I just feel like this isn’t right.
Mike
I believe the keys are cut to the vin # but I know they need to be programmed in the vehicle computer, so that the old missing key is basically useless, you need to have both keys or as many as you going to be using present with you at the time the dealer is going to program them. I agree with you as they should have the other key somewhere at the dealership as all new vehicles are checked in when they get delivered and arrive at the dealership, so it’s probably laying around without a tag on it which they don’t know now what vehicle it could belongs to

Wrangler662

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Mike
Have you gotten a new key?
If not, I would contact Jeep Cares and let them know what's going on. You shouldn't have to wait 6 months to get this resolved when the dealership is the one who screwed up. I'm sure this happens from time to time at dealerships with numerous vehicles coming in and going out but Chapman needs to step up and make sure they do the leg work and get you an replacement quickly.

Captain Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2023 Jeep Willys
Cross posting from another thread. Placed my order with Chapman in Horsham, PA. My specs:
  • 2023 Willys 2-door (23W Package)
  • Sting Gray with Heritage Tan cloth interior
  • V6/Manual
  • Tow Package
  • Convenience Group
  • Cold Weather Group
  • Hard Top
12-16 weeks was the timeframe, could be more or less. Used all the good info on this site to help configure my build and place my order. Hoping the price doesn’t increased between now and taking delivery. The wait begins…

Willys4Me

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2023 JLR Willys Silver Zynith
Occupation
IT Security
I picked mine up from them on Friday Oct 7. No BS additions to my pricing. They honored what I was given when I ordered in June. I was in and out within 90 minutes. No loose fuses, all other delivery check list items were as expected. I'm very pleased with everyone I dealt with there. Now my TJ has a roommate!
Jeep Wrangler JL Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders? TJ-Willys

Sponsored

Captain Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2023 Jeep Willys
Picked up muh Jeep yesterday! Pretty stoked actually. 64 days from order to delivery at dealership. Pretty fast all things considered. Even the dealership staff was shocked at the speed. Here are the details of my order:

Ordered: 10/12/22
Delivered: 12/15/22
Picked-up: 12/28/22

Selected this dealership based on Ratbert’s spreadsheet. 3% below invoice plus $1000 Jeep incentive. Very smooth ordering process and day of delivery experience with Chapman. Professional, fast and no last minute shenanigans. Really no complaints with the Chapman staff.

Shout outs to Ashlie and Kyle during the ordering process. And, appreciation for John and Reuben on the day of delivery for a fast, profession and positive pick-up experience.

For any future Jeepers in the PA/NJ area, order/buy with confidence from Chapman!

Mmaengine

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
I can show u plenty of bulletins & claims that don’t pay…they are willing to take a chance that stellantis will reimburse them…we have over 2500 retail order between the 2 franchises and I’m not willing to take the chance…but like I said before, I’ll make the claim & if It pays, I’ll reimburse the customer…u have my word on that
Chapman treated me right on my 2022 order and have provided impeccable service.
Sponsored