Sponsored

Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders?

Blk340cuda

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram, 2016 Renegade
What was the $1,350 for? I'm thinking that prices have increased quite a bit more than that since December.
Just wanted to update everyone on my situation. After speaking with Courtney, my stellantis invoice was updated and there was only an increase of $175, which I was fine with.

I was able to pick up the Jeep this past Saturday and everything went smooth and quick. I was there for about an hour, which included some time for them to try and fix a minor issue with my hardtop.

In the end, I am very satisfied with my purchase and with Chapman, who I would use again in a heartbeat.

Good luck to everyone still in waiting mode, Mike
Sponsored

pperc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C43AMG, Q7
Has anyone had experience with a lease from Chapman Horsham? Was told they haven’t been using Chrysler Capital for leases due to having “trouble” with them lately. And that using Chrysler Capital would be at the manager’s discretion. Is there anything I should watch out for here if they propose using a different bank? Has anyone had them try to mark up the MF on their 3% off invoice pricing or have something pop up that made for a far worse deal than anticipated at time of order? I totally get that they can’t provide me locked in lease pricing due to fluctuations but they also wouldn’t give me even an approximate quote.

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
Just wanted to update everyone on my situation. After speaking with Courtney, my stellantis invoice was updated and there was only an increase of $175, which I was fine with.

I was able to pick up the Jeep this past Saturday and everything went smooth and quick. I was there for about an hour, which included some time for them to try and fix a minor issue with my hardtop.

In the end, I am very satisfied with my purchase and with Chapman, who I would use again in a heartbeat.

Good luck to everyone still in waiting mode, Mike

Glad to hear,
These guys have been solid to say the least, that $ 175 is actually an add to the invoice directly from stellantis some fuel filler/battery charge BS which was not on our quoted POC but added to invoice from manufacturer to dealer, it has nothing to do with chapman!
Congrats on the new ride! đź‘Ť

Dave3196

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Occupation
Automotive
Some pics from yesterday while waiting for an oil change…

8C51200B-E716-4FAD-86E9-0B540543C750.jpeg

57235DE5-01A0-441E-B9A2-45AC2DF9018A.jpeg

51F85536-3368-49C5-9D9C-E8EE3CA8A2F1.jpeg

746BF443-4CBB-4ACD-8168-DBC2A630C430.jpeg

A63EB220-E850-4648-A840-5C9EC9CE077B.jpeg

8FE563A4-3AC3-4E20-ACA3-DD7B75C4F824.jpeg

E6FF2B1A-B5F9-4224-8CC8-CE9711579D42.jpeg

Mikes4xe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4xe, 22 4xE HA 10/29 order, still in D
So is it pretty clear that no one is using Chapman anymore? I’ve ordered 2 Wranglers since my last one I picked up from Chapman in April, both orders not placed with Chapman. Seems like they are trying to screw some people, discount isn’t really there anymore, no guarantee for anything, why even bother with them?
If Tom came back on here and said, 5% under IV, price protection, etc, he would immediately get a ton of orders, which I guess they cannot handle?

Sponsored

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
So is it pretty clear that no one is using Chapman anymore? I’ve ordered 2 Wranglers since my last one I picked up from Chapman in April, both orders not placed with Chapman. Seems like they are trying to screw some people, discount isn’t really there anymore, no guarantee for anything, why even bother with them?
If Tom came back on here and said, 5% under IV, price protection, etc, he would immediately get a ton of orders, which I guess they cannot handle?
I wouldn’t say they screwed anyone, a few people that came on here in this thread saying that, obviously couldn’t prove anything, a few other that had mentioned a possible issue, then came back on to post that chapman did them solid 🤷‍♂️ As far as the discounts they seem to have pulled out on the forum a bit right after April/May I think they were highly overwhelmed with orders since for a while they were offering the best deal available on the east coast, I wouldn’t expect this to change till possibly later on in the year when maybe chapman will be doing a push for year end sales to make a certain quota of sold vehicles etc, right now the 10% below msrp with only $ 500 dealer fee from the MD dealer is the best offer available I would say

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn’t say they screwed anyone, a few people that came on here in this thread saying that, obviously couldn’t prove anything, a few other that had mentioned a possible issue, then came back on to post that chapman did them solid 🤷‍♂️ As far as the discounts they seem to have pulled out on the forum a bit right after April/May I think they were highly overwhelmed with orders since for a while they were offering the best deal available on the east coast, I wouldn’t expect this to change till possibly later on in the year when maybe chapman will be doing a push for year end sales to make a certain quota of sold vehicles etc, right now the 10% below msrp with only $ 500 dealer fee from the MD dealer is the best offer available I would say
I think the best deals with Chapman were around this time last year. I placed my order with them on 8/2 and it seemed like that % off deal was coming to end shortly after it seemed. I was lucky enough to get 6% off invoice (on the 392). I also recall (not sure if its still posted) him posting about some issues he had regarding the percent of invoice deal so not sure if that impacted his attempts at selling at a discounted rate.

pperc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C43AMG, Q7
They are/were doing 3% under invoice but no price protection on that invoice price. But they are guaranteeing the 3% under, whatever it ends up being. No deposit. Basically said it was unlikely they’d use Chrysler Capital on a lease, but I have no idea why.

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURM, Tundra, 2022 JLU 392 XR
Vehicle Showcase
Question, are you supposed to tip the car transport driver upon receipt?
thanks

Sponsored

Bhodi11

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
My January 6th order showed up finally but Chapman is raising the price by $5,095.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

My January 6th order showed up finally but Chapman is raising the price by $5,095.
Chapman is, or that's what's on the window sticker? The price on the POC is almost always (like 99.9%) what you end up paying.

Bhodi11

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Chapman is, or that's what's on the window sticker? The price on the POC is almost always (like 99.9%) what you end up paying.
I’m being told they no longer do any price protection at all. So the 10% off deal is at todays MSRP not Jan 6th MSRP which is a big difference.

Blk340cuda

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram, 2016 Renegade
Hello everyone,

So myJeep came in back in early July, but I only received 1 key and did not receive the owner’s manual. (I know the manual is available online, but it would be nice to have a physical one.) Chapman told me they lost my second key and that it could take up to 6 months to get a new one. Has this happened to anyone else here?

Thanks, Mike

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
Hello everyone,

So myJeep came in back in early July, but I only received 1 key and did not receive the owner’s manual. (I know the manual is available online, but it would be nice to have a physical one.) Chapman told me they lost my second key and that it could take up to 6 months to get a new one. Has this happened to anyone else here?

Thanks, Mike
Usually keys are together at the dealership, I remember seeing a room with like a table covered with those green bags of the owners manual and keys etc at chapman when I picked up, very likely it’s been mixed up with someone else’s stuff. I know to order an extra key can take a bit to get, I would def reach out to them and ask them to search for it! Since they misplaced!
Sponsored