Sponsored

Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders?

ali.baba

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Wrangler 4xe
received tracking via UPS
for those that picked up their Jeeps from this dealer and *traded in a vehicle*, did you get new plates or did you keep your old plates? And how long did it take to get your registration/plates?

I'm just over a month since I purchase my ordered Rubi and haven't heard anything about my plates/registration or seen anything in the mail (I was told new ones would be mailed to me). And my experience at this particular dealer wasn't all that great so being told they would be mailed to me doesn't set my mind at ease.
Received tracking update to my email via UPS. Plates came in 30 days from p/u date. Located in NJ if that helps.
Sponsored

mikesicily

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU XR - Sting Gray
Received tracking update to my email via UPS. Plates came in 30 days from p/u date. Located in NJ if that helps.
Got home yesterday and plates were at the door.

andrey600

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392, 4xe
If anyone is going to Chapman this week, would appreciate some pictures from their lot. Thanks in advance!

andrey600

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392, 4xe
Bumping for pics from Chapman lot. Anyone?

Sponsored

Wrangler662

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Over the past couple months I've read people mention that Chapman has been honoring the MSRP on orders from the day they were placed and those orders were not being hit with the price increases once it is delivered. This even on orders placed in December and January orders that were delivered after the January 17th price increase.
I have a 2022MY, January 24th order so the January 17th price increase will not affect me.
My concern is that a buddy of mine who placed a 2022MY order on January 27th, order built June 2nd, order arrived at Chapman on June 22nd, was just emailed today by the finance manager with his invoice showing the nearly $2500 2023MY price increase.
I understand what Chapman stated when ordering but I've seen where multiple of the December and January orders were not hit with price increases once their Wrangler arrived.
Has anyone else taken delivery recently for a December, January, or February order and were told they would be paying the 2023MY increase on their 2022MY Jeep?

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Over the past couple months I've read people mention that Chapman has been honoring the MSRP on orders from the day they were placed and those orders were not being hit with the price increases once it is delivered. This even on orders placed in December and January orders that were delivered after the January 17th price increase.
I have a 2022MY, January 24th order so the January 17th price increase will not affect me.
My concern is that a buddy of mine who placed a 2022MY order on January 27th, order built June 2nd, order arrived at Chapman on June 22nd, was just emailed today by the finance manager with his invoice showing the nearly $2500 2023MY price increase.
I understand what Chapman stated when ordering but I've seen where multiple of the December and January orders were not hit with price increases once their Wrangler arrived.
Has anyone else taken delivery recently for a December, January, or February order and were told they would be paying the 2023MY increase on their 2022MY Jeep?
Did they really promise pre-increase prices for orders placed after the increase??

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Alot of 392's there.

Wrangler662

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Did they really promise pre-increase prices for orders placed after the increase??
I didn't mention anything about promises with regard to pre-price increase.

I'm just saying that I've seen a few instances of people saying that Chapman honored their pre-price increase MSRP after taking delivery so I'm concerned about my January 24th order since my buddy received pricing today stating that the MSRP was now $2500 more than when he placed the order on January 27th.
I'm just confused as to why some orders got protected but how his is showing a $2500 increase on his order from January 27th. He tried to call to clear things up today but no one ever returned his call. Hopefully he will get some answers tomorrow and get things cleared up.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I'm just saying that I've seen a few instances of people saying that Chapman honored their pre-price increase MSRP after taking delivery so I'm concerned about my January 24th order since my buddy received pricing today stating that the MSRP was now $2500 more than when he placed the order on January 27th.
I'm just confused as to why some orders got protected but how his is showing a $2500 increase on his order from January 27th. He tried to call to clear things up today but no one ever returned his call. Hopefully he will get some answers tomorrow and get things cleared up.
I'm just shocked that anyone that ordered after the price increased was able to get the before-increase price. It seems like Chapman would severely lose out by doing that.

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel

Chapman honored all orders placed PRIOR to the price increase on January 17 at their quoted price when you placed the order, the only addition to the price you received when you placed the order to the price you paid when you picked up was like a $ 200 difference as stellantis added a few items to the invoice which were not on the price quote orders when you got the quote from chapman these were additional cost right from the manufacture which you could see when you got your window sticker with crypto, Chapman was showing a price protection credit right on the invoice at time of purchase from stellantis, bringing the sale price down even know the new msrp on the window sticker was higher at time of pick up vs the msrp you got at the time when you placed your order with them! These guys are upfront and clear as they can be, Iā€™ve had no issues and so did many other members who purchased from them. PS also there is no MY23 yet as you can order but they didnā€™t even started building them! šŸ˜†

Wrangler662

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Chapman honored all orders placed PRIOR to the price increase on January 17 at their quoted price when you placed the order, the only addition to the price you received when you placed the order to the price you paid when you picked up was like a $ 200 difference as stellantis added a few items to the invoice which were not on the price quote orders when you got the quote from chapman these were additional cost right from the manufacture which you could see when you got your window sticker with crypto, Chapman was showing a price protection credit right on the invoice at time of purchase from stellantis, bringing the sale price down even know the new msrp on the window sticker was higher at time of pick up vs the msrp you got at the time when you placed your order with them! These guys are upfront and clear as they can be, Iā€™ve had no issues and so did many other members who purchased from them. PS also there is no MY23 yet as you can order but they didnā€™t even started building them! šŸ˜†
My original comment doesn't mention anything about the 2023MY being built yet. That won't start until August. However the difference in base price MSRP for the 2023MY 392 is exactly $2500 vs the MSRP base price for his 2022MY order that was placed on January 27th.
So, as stated in my original post, they marked up the MSRP on his 2022MY order by exactly $2500 on the paperwork they sent him yesterday. Since their were no price increases since he placed his January 27th order that means that they marked up the MSRP based off the 2023MY price increase. I'm not saying that Chapman hasn't done right by alot of customers. I'm simply stating what has been sent to a buddy of mine showing that he had gotten an extra $2500 tacked onto the original MSRP from his January 27th order which could have only come from the increase that went into effect when the 2023 order books opened.
Once the Jeep is received by any dealership all they need to do is check the price protection box and that will adjust the MSRP back to what it was at time of order.
I'm just shocked that anyone that ordered after the price increased was able to get the before-increase price. It seems like Chapman would severely lose out by doing that.
I don't think you're following along. I didn't say anything about anyone getting pre-January 17 prices on orders placed after January 17. I'm saying he placed a January 27 order which had the January 17 price increase for his MSRP. Then when he got his paperwork from the finance manager yesterday it showed a $2500 price increase. The only price increase on 392s since the January 17 price increase was when they opened up the 2023MY orders in June which was $2500.
His January 27th POC had the January 17 price increase. When he got his paperwork yesterday he had an additional $2500 increase on top of that January 27th MSRP that was on his POC.
Sponsored