Sponsored

Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders?

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
Curious if anyone has had Chapman install the Mopar 2" lift on their Jeeps at all?
Sponsored

Dave3196

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Occupation
Automotive
I have a Warn Zeon 10s winch and a set of new in box AEV Savegre wheels posted for sale in the classified sections. I had a member ask if I was close to the Chapman dealership. For anyone interested in adding either item to their new purchase, yes items can be delivered to you at Chapman.

Jeep Wrangler JL Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders? C05EE05E-29FF-466D-9721-600D61CF7CC4

Jeep Wrangler JL Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders? BC0FD4FF-3568-4E50-BD87-3176C50AF3B3

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I knew I got too happy and the world punished me (or maybe it did?). JC told me today that my October Wrangler is gathering parts. Last 2 times i talked to them it was all parts are gathered (D1) I do not know why i check with JC the roller coaster is too much 🤣😂.... guess ill wait till next week and see what Tom's teams tells me UGH>>>

tavani21

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Willys
I knew I got too happy and the world punished me (or maybe it did?). JC told me today that my October Wrangler is gathering parts. Last 2 times i talked to them it was all parts are gathered (D1) I do not know why i check with JC the roller coaster is too much 🤣😂.... guess ill wait till next week and see what Tom's teams tells me UGH>>>
Maybe call Tom? They probably have the most up-to-date info. Jeep Chat seems a bit behind. Good luck!!!

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe call Tom? They probably have the most up-to-date info. Jeep Chat seems a bit behind. Good luck!!!
yeah im done with JC.... just gonna wait till next week and check with Chapman and Tom.. They left the chat telling me this....
"That is correct. Stellantis continues to work closely with our suppliers to mitigate the manufacturing impacts caused by the various supply chain issues facing our industry. As a result of those efforts, we will continue to carefully monitor and make production adjustments as necessary to minimize additional production impact. Is there anything else I can assist with today?"

I know this is BS as i see exact same models as mine getting built everyday on crypto and assume many more that were not entered in crypto.. JC has actually become irrelevant and useless.

Sponsored

tavani21

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Willys
yeah im done with JC.... just gonna wait till next week and check with Chapman and Tom.. They left the chat telling me this....
"That is correct. Stellantis continues to work closely with our suppliers to mitigate the manufacturing impacts caused by the various supply chain issues facing our industry. As a result of those efforts, we will continue to carefully monitor and make production adjustments as necessary to minimize additional production impact. Is there anything else I can assist with today?"

I know this is BS as i see exact same models as mine getting built everyday on crypto and assume many more that were not entered in crypto.. JC has actually become irrelevant and useless.
Yeah, Jeep Chat is simply someone pushing 1, 2, or 3 on their end to give you an automated response about whatever you are asking. They keep pushing 1 for me...in the scheduling phase...I want them to push 2. Haha

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019

I checked with Chapman and I’m still in D. It is frustrating seeing that some newer orders have been built, but I guess it is what it is 🤦‍♂️

lmp180psu

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda3 turbo hatch, 2013 F-150
Oh dear 😧 Hope that doesn't happen to ours too. I emailed chapman last night asking if their system also shows D1 and if there are any dates. 🤞🤞No response yet

JeepGuy1033

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392 - Sting Gray
Long time lurker first time posting.
I ordered a 392 from Chapman on 12/22.
I received an email from Jeep Wave today about my vehicle purchase so I followed up with Jeep Chat. According to them all materials have been received and my Jeep should be sequenced for build soon. No build date yet, but seems I moved to D1.

My Bid is as follows:
Rubi 392
Sting gray
Off road cam
Gorillia glass
Hardtop headliner
all weather mats.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Long time lurker first time posting.
I ordered a 392 from Chapman on 12/22.
I received an email from Jeep Wave today about my vehicle purchase so I followed up with Jeep Chat. According to them all materials have been received and my Jeep should be sequenced for build soon. No build date yet, but seems I moved to D1.

My Bid is as follows:
Rubi 392
Sting gray
Off road cam
Gorillia glass
Hardtop headliner
all weather mats.
welcome and glad to see another person who ordered two months after me ahead of me (🤨🤬) sorry my sarcasm and wait envy just spills out on its own now.... I hear the 392's are a dream to drive congrats.

JeepGuy1033

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392 - Sting Gray
welcome and glad to see another person who ordered two months after me ahead of me (🤨🤬) sorry my sarcasm and wait envy just spills out on its own now.... I hear the 392's are a dream to drive congrats.
I’m not getting too excited… I am sure I will be part of the select group that falls back to D status.