Sponsored

Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders?

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

New Jeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
Oh damn that's good news, I thought I missed the boat since my build/sticker was after 1/17.
Keep us posted on how you're invoiced when u go in to buy...should be same as when u ordered plus about $180. Good luck!

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
I am new to the thread and have never ordered any vehicle before so I'm learning as I go before I order.
I have seen some mention on other forums that no buyers order is signed when ordering though Chapman. I know they don't do price protection and have seen where it's mentioned why they say don't do the price protection.
I am confused as to how this deal is executed if you never sign a contract to lock in the 10% off MSRP when the vehicle is invoiced from the build. Is this common practice if this is the case? To not sign a buyers order? From what I've read, Chapman is a reputable and honest dealer but I thought it was common practice to sign a contract upon placing an order. Even if not getting price protection.

As for the side of Chapman. What if the buyer backs out last minute and then they are stuck with an order that is about to be shipped?
Wouldn't a contract offer them some protection as well to keep from being stuck with someone's order that backs out?
They honor their word.
When you place the order, they email you the confirmation. It will say what the deal is.
On my first 392 it was a straight $6k off MSRP.
This one 10% off MSRP.
The recent mega price hikes make that a bit more complicated, but Tom's a stand up guy.

If you don't take it, they will gladly sell it on their lot for 'market price' to some dude that needs the instant gratification! 😉

CARDIACARREST84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Pinto
Occupation
Janitor
They honor their word.
When you place the order, they email you the confirmation. It will say what the deal is.
On my first 392 it was a straight $6k off MSRP.
This one 10% off MSRP.
The recent mega price hikes make that a bit more complicated, but Tom's a stand up guy.

If you don't take it, they will gladly sell it on their lot for 'market price' to some dude that needs the instant gratification! 😉
After reading about Tom I do believe he is a stand-up and honest guy but other than an email stating your build was placed, is there any other paperwork? When do you usually get a VIN and is that VIN associated with your name or Chapman's name?

JFLO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Rubicon (Totaled)
I did read that one, still somewhat skeptical idk why.
After reading about Tom I do believe he is a stand-up and honest guy but other than an email stating your build was placed, is there any other paperwork? When do you usually get a VIN and is that VIN associated with your name or Chapman's name?
Yeah, i have a pdf of the original order with the pricing on it and him stating the % off and final price and all that less taxes and pa doc.

I feel a lot better you guys reassuring me though, thought I missed the boat!

Sponsored

tavani21

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Willys
I ordered from chapman...got the poc right away with von. Then a day later got vin. Says sold to me on the bottom of the poc. Got an email with the price and percent off and them saying they'll honor it. Very easy process. They sell a million of them.

SKJEEP

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR (on order)
You're right in my neck of the woods! What did you order?
Hi there! I am in Windham … Ordered 10/26 … ‘22 Rubi XR, SOT and all packages except steel bumper … Still in D status … the wait continues!

Sponsored

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Gonna be a Snowy Saturday for sure in the East Coast:

Jeep Wrangler JL Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders? 1643121075870

Looks like I'll have make good use of 4H during the break-in process.

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
Someone asked about white letters on the tires. It's an "OWL off-road tires" option (free of charge). Although I will probably change to 35" tires after 1-2 months.
Used to be...Just got my window sticker.
Jeep Wrangler JL Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders? 1643124968962

antman006

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
These order are taking forever... still in D status.

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019