Sponsored

Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders?

punchagoat

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Have to say... one huge advantage to Chapman (at least for me, as someone on West coast), is they got my 392 on their lot within just a few days of finishing production! That same process could take many weeks (or even up to a month right now) to get to West coast through Jeep's shipping channels! Auto shipping company quotes are looking to take roughly 7-9 days to get from Chapman to me.
Which company are you using for shipping? I'm leaning towards Montway. I also found a company called Nexus, which is cheaper. That makes me kinda nervous though. I'm hoping for a company that will ship directly to me without making a ton of stops along the way...
Sponsored

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
Which company are you using for shipping? I'm leaning towards Montway. I also found a company called Nexus, which is cheaper. That makes me kinda nervous though. I'm hoping for a company that will ship directly to me without making a ton of stops along the way...

so i used Nexus because the one that Tom recommended to me could not accommodate me at the time (last June JUly timeframe). I paid Nexus a $700 deposit and and the rest was supposed to be cash on delivery. The guy took extra time to get here as he said it was July 4th so he was going to stop at his home in Houston a couple days. i really didnt have any choice. When he got here he asked me for the whole amount cash and wouldn't leave. Long story short whoever Nexus contracted it out to they subcontracted and those two people where having an issue and the guy was staying at my house waiting. it took a lot of phone calls and 2 hours to get him to leave. I obviously didn't pay anymore money but was a hassle and took longer than quoted.

what i learned is these companies do not have their own drivers, they put them up on a database and find drivers to take the load so i would definitely go with Montway. Also Nexus' first quote was lower but they could not stick to that quote. Go with the one others have used and have had good experiences with.

punchagoat

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
so i used Nexus because the one that Tom recommended to me could not accommodate me at the time (last June JUly timeframe). I paid Nexus a $700 deposit and and the rest was supposed to be cash on delivery. The guy took extra time to get here as he said it was July 4th so he was going to stop at his home in Houston a couple days. i really didnt have any choice. When he got here he asked me for the whole amount cash and wouldn't leave. Long story short whoever Nexus contracted it out to they subcontracted and those two people where having an issue and the guy was staying at my house waiting. it took a lot of phone calls and 2 hours to get him to leave. I obviously didn't pay anymore money but was a hassle and took longer than quoted.

what i learned is these companies do not have their own drivers, they put them up on a database and find drivers to take the load so i would definitely go with Montway. Also Nexus' first quote was lower but they could not stick to that quote. Go with the one others have used and have had good experiences with.
Holy shit man. That's a story - I'm glad I asked! Who did Tom recommend? I'm still debating on flying out and driving back....

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
getting closer and closer to my 10/27 order date hopefully im out of D status within a week or so finger 🤞 fingers crossed.
My order was placed on 10/12/21. I guess the order date doesn’t matter too much. 🤔:facepalm:

Carnut12

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 BMW M4
Picked mine up today I have some pictures I’ll load when I get home of the other Jeeps I came across on their lot.

The process was seamless, in and out in under an hour.

I still have another 5 hours or so to drive. Loving it so far!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders? 58784CEC-2E1D-42B6-8E7B-554F876B17D4

Sponsored

tavani21

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Willys
Picked mine up today I have some pictures I’ll load when I get home of the other Jeeps I came across on their lot.

Jeep Wrangler JL Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders? 58784CEC-2E1D-42B6-8E7B-554F876B17D4
Wow that's nice! Good luck with it.

Blanco802

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler

Congrats and safe travels. Once my Jeep is ready, my drive will be around 7 hours.

Dave3196

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Occupation
Automotive
Good morning. If I'm not too late and you see a silver sahara in your travels under the name Zazzarino, I'd love a pic. I cant get there for another week or more and my daughter is nagging me !
Looks really nice!

Jeep Wrangler JL Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders? 86A1E6F0-5DBE-4624-B3E9-083EB0BF19E4

Jeep Wrangler JL Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders? 92DDAF62-D9F4-454D-A496-A5885867198C

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders? 49F6F352-E02E-479A-B3C5-E352A76BA5A1
Looks great. Check tire pressure. Looks a little high 👍🏻