Sponsored

Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders?

tavani21

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Willys
THank you. Do you mean POCs for new orders changed or all orders, past and present (for example, were POCs from December updated based on new prices or were they kept the same)?
I think all POCs change automatically in the system during a price change. But the invoice is what matters, not the final POC. And the most recent bulletin by Stellantis doesn't have a code, just says it needs 4AE on the order, which all the Sold Orders do. So maybe Stellantis is getting rid of the code and just needing the 4AE code on the POC, which would probably make dealer's lives much easier. Thanks to Chapman for all the transparency!!!
Sponsored

Carnut12

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 BMW M4
Iā€™m finally making it to the store today to pickup my XR that arrived last week. If anyone has an order on the ground and would like a photo, let me know what it is and Iā€™ll see if I can spot it while I am there.
I am picking up today too Iā€™ll do the same.

I am trying to get in and out as fast as I can, but I will be there before they open so Iā€™ll have time then. Iā€™m driving back to GA trying to do it in one day.

MAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
Iā€™m finally making it to the store today to pickup my XR that arrived last week. If anyone has an order on the ground and would like a photo, let me know what it is and Iā€™ll see if I can spot it while I am there.
Good morning. If I'm not too late and you see a silver sahara in your travels under the name Zazzarino, I'd love a pic. I cant get there for another week or more and my daughter is nagging me !

Sponsored

MAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
I am picking up today too Iā€™ll do the same.

I am trying to get in and out as fast as I can, but I will be there before they open so Iā€™ll have time then. Iā€™m driving back to GA trying to do it in one day.
Good morning. If I'm not too late and you see a silver sahara in your travels under the name Zazzarino, I'd love a pic. I cant get there for another week or more and my daughter is nagging me !

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
thank u so much for offering this!

Sponsored

xcellr8tion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Have to say... one huge advantage to Chapman (at least for me, as someone on West coast), is they got my 392 on their lot within just a few days of finishing production! That same process could take many weeks (or even up to a month right now) to get to West coast through Jeep's shipping channels! Auto shipping company quotes are looking to take roughly 7-9 days to get from Chapman to me.

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
Have to say... one huge advantage to Chapman (at least for me, as someone on West coast), is they got my 392 on their lot within just a few days of finishing production! That same process could take many weeks (or even up to a month right now) to get to West coast through Jeep's shipping channels! Auto shipping company quotes are looking to take roughly 7-9 days to get from Chapman to me.
yep very good point,. if and when Jeep finally finishes my October order the wait time should be minimal. Seeing people wait over a month to get to West Coast

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
man i wish i saw some October ones in there šŸ„“šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Hang in there. Mine's an October Order and I got the News earlier this week that mine came in. So if mine came thru, I'm sure yours will too.

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
Hang in there. Mine's an October Order and I got the News earlier this week that mine came in. So if mine came thru, I'm sure yours will too.
i love the optimism i need some of that in my life šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Sponsored