Sponsored

Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders?

Deleted member 59498

So if your Jeep shipped before the price change it may still change because it is not actually sold?
Sponsored

jhav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 BMW M4 (MT), '21 JLU HA, '22 JLUR 4xe

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
Just called that number. They stated it is up to the dealer if they want to price lock or not. They only get involved with the incentives. I am sure anyone else that calls will be given the same answer, but it could not hurt for people to call so Stellantis hears from us.
First, yes this sucks for those of us that got caught up in another price increase from Stellantis.

So what is everyone's complaint and the point of all of this mud slinging?

An agreement was reached by two parties not under duress that stated that the vehicle sale price would not be protected from an increase in cost from Stellantis. Tom did also state that any sales prior to the change in December would have the original price honored .

If you signed a purchase agreement that stated in writing there was no price protection then you were aware of this and decided to roll the dice anyway.

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
First, yes this sucks for those of us that got caught up in another price increase from Stellantis.

So what is everyone's complaint and the point of all of this mud slinging?

An agreement was reached by two parties not under duress that stated that the vehicle sale price would not be protected from an increase in cost from Stellantis. Tom did also state that any sales prior to the change in December would have the original price honored .

If you signed a purchase agreement that stated in writing there was no price protection then you were aware of this and decided to roll the dice anyway.

Yes well said! Now that Tom has stated that the orders before 1st week of December are honored and the fact that as a dealer he has come on the forums and explained not much more to ask for... maybe we can take this thread back to seeing when everyone is getting their jeeps and sit around and sling mud and the lucky ones who get it before us instead HAHAHAHAH

Sponsored

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Yes well said! Now that Tom has stated that the orders before 1st week of December are honored and the fact that as a dealer he has come on the forums and explained not much more to ask for... maybe we can take this thread back to seeing when everyone is getting their jeeps and sit around and sling mud and the lucky ones who get it before us instead HAHAHAHAH
Now we are talking 🙂
Mine is still in D status :computerrage:

jhav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got email confirmation from Ashley yesterday that I have moved to D1 with an estimated ship date of 2/1 - Rubi 4xe ordered 11/22. Hang in there everybody.

Also, thanks to @dealerinsider for coming on this board to engage and respond directly to the various comments --- very much appreciated.

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
Also thank you to Tom for answering the questions. Not necessary but I appreciate the transparency.

My estimate/quote that I signed off on has no disclaimer so I feel good about that. Good luck to the others here.

Tough spot for Stellantis and the dealers and the customers.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got email confirmation from Ashley yesterday that I have moved to D1 with an estimated ship date of 2/1 - Rubi 4xe ordered 11/22. Hang in there everybody.

Also, thanks to @dealerinsider for coming on this board to engage and respond directly to the various comments --- very much appreciated.
Happy for you but want to hit you with a bag of Doughnuts as i ordered my 4xe almost a month ahead of you..... did you get SOT?

lmp180psu

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda3 turbo hatch, 2013 F-150
So do all the POCs before December not have the disclaimer? I think ours does have some kind of note on the bottom, but I thought Tom said it wasn't until December they were put on. Ordered 10/23. Weird if some did and some didn't.

jhav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
did you get SOT?
It's loaded and includes SOT. This won't make you feel any better, but I originally placed an order on 10/16, but regretted not including the steel bumper group. When Chapman increased the discount from 4% to 5%, I took the opportunity to re-order with updated specs assuming I'd need to wait longer for my 2nd order. I've continued to track both my original and replacement orders through JC --- both progressed to D1 yesterday.

Hopefully there is a big block of Chapman/Philly orders getting processed now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's loaded and includes SOT. This won't make you feel any better, but I originally placed an order on 10/16, but regretted not including the steel bumper group. When Chapman increased the discount from 4% to 5%, I took the opportunity to re-order with updated specs with the assumption that I'd have to wait longer for my 2nd order. I've continued to track both my original and replacement orders through JC --- both progressed to D1 yesterday.

Hopefully there is a big block of Chapman/Philly orders getting processed now.
god i hope so I know @dealerinsider cannot make them be delivered any sooner I like many just sick of waiting. I have a GC L, a Bronco and A Wrangler all on order with him and need a vehicle badly...... I should of done same thing as you and reordered as I just got the Sahara and regretted not ordering Rubi