Sponsored

Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders?

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Based on what he is saying he will be invoiced the poc amount…I can tell u this isn’t happening…I can post pocs from august orders with invoices from December that are different

Below is an example...i had to zoom in to remove the customers info...from POC to invoice $2171 difference...this is an example of what happens

Here is a POC ordered 8/25 that went to D status the next day...invoice $84583:

1642607427448.png

On 12/3 the vehicle was invoiced:

1642607573862.png
That’s not true at all. I bought a Jeep from Kent last summer and they price protected. Are you in any way associated with Chapman?
Sponsored

Reactions: zdr

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
That is not a Wrangler...it is a Ram TRX. So not the same. A regular wrangler is very different than a TRX.
Stellantis invoices the same way...TRX or Wrangler...all the same...i only used that example bc that truck got dropped off today

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
That’s not true at all. I bought a Jeep from Kent last summer and they price protected. Are you in any way associated with Chapman?
all price protect means to the consumer is the honoring of the price from the poc, which Stellantis specifically writes at the bottom its not an invoice...at that point the dealer can either take the loss or get reimbursed back from Stellantis

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
all price protect means to the consumer is the honoring of the price from the poc, which Stellantis specifically writes at the bottom its not an invoice...at that point the dealer can either take the loss or get reimbursed back from Stellantis
Again that’s not true. When a dealer sets up the order for a sale. They have a check button option to “sold order protect”. The dealers are not taking any losses. Peterson, Gupton wouldn’t be in business for long if they were taking these losses.
I don’t think you seem to have answered the question about your association with Chapman.

Sponsored

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
we are at a 91% name match…so 1 out of 10 cancel which is hardly a business model to make money…some dealers in our region are at 7%
Thanks for the explanation of what it looks like, on your end dealing with Stellantis. I am sure Monday was a very stressful day for your customers, yourself and all your sales/service reps.

It would appear Stellantis is trying to find the top of this market. A $6K+- price increase on the Wrangler 4XE in less than a year, plus across the board model price increase is hard to believe.

I am guessing they know the other 99% of their dealers are selling over MSRP and they want see if they can cash in a little more on the market.

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Copy pasting from another thread. A fellow forum member posted this info.
Thanks @tampahoosier

Here is the phone number to call for the Stellantis Incentives - They can also help explain the Sold Order Protection part when it comes to checking the box in order to lock in your price. For all of you dealing with Chapman, I suggest you call the number then call Chapman and give them the number:
1-800-227-0757

New Jeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
Thanks @tampahoosier

Here is the phone number to call for the Stellantis Incentives - They can also help explain the Sold Order Protection part when it comes to checking the box in order to lock in your price. For all of you dealing with Chapman, I suggest you call the number then call Chapman and give them the number:
1-800-227-0757
Just called that number. They stated it is up to the dealer if they want to price lock or not. They only get involved with the incentives. I am sure anyone else that calls will be given the same answer, but it could not hurt for people to call so Stellantis hears from us.

Sponsored

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
SMH, Thanks for playing.

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
I think @dealerinsider explained it quite well and I think the proof is in the pudding. There are not many owners that would come on here and explain with examples. I get its a tough spot for both consumer and for the dealers themselves. For what its worth think the price protection at chapman is valid for any orders before the 1st week of December which is when they added the disclaimer. Not much more you can ask for considering he is also giving the best deal on the Wrangler.

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks @tampahoosier

1-800-227-0757
please send me a screen shot of the box to check…on my end their is nothing when you order…if there is something I would like to know about it…when u report a vehicle sold there is a box, but that is for incentives or special aprs…it changes the view to the rebates at time of order

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
Again that’s not true. When a dealer sets up the order for a sale. They have a check button option to “sold order protect”. The dealers are not taking any losses. Peterson, Gupton wouldn’t be in business for long if they were taking these losses.
I don’t think you seem to have answered the question about your association with Chapman.
He only owns the Chapman dealerships LOL