Sponsored

Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders?

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
in the price protection thread someone is saying that an email went to all dealers saying orders, like mine that have been in since October are price protected. I cannot find that email have you guys seen or heard for such?
Sponsored

lmp180psu

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda3 turbo hatch, 2013 F-150
in the price protection thread someone is saying that an email went to all dealers saying orders, like mine that have been in since October are price protected. I cannot find that email have you guys seen or heard for such?
I sure hope that is true. We ordered October 23rd, and it would suck to have to pay an extra 1000-1500 just because Jeep increased the prices AFTER the sold order. Not even close either.

I emailed them earlier this afternoon about the price increase, but no response yet.

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
I sure hope that is true. We ordered October 23rd, and it would suck to have to pay an extra 1000-1500 just because Jeep increased the prices AFTER the sold order. Not even close either.

I emailed them earlier this afternoon about the price increase, but no response yet.
i mean enough of us order through there i guess if they can honor price, being there decision all of us should hope to get it.

MikenDallas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road

this is the thread from one of the Facebook groups. This guy works at the Jeep factory and knows his stuff.

A4B12E45-08D4-4854-8390-9E28FD54CCDC.png

MikenDallas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
For my 392 weā€™re talking about a 3k price increase!

Sponsored

lmp180psu

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It better be price protected. We missed out when we ordered at 4% under then they decided to offer 5% under 2 weeks later but not on prior orders. This is becoming less fun as time passes. This is not even my vehicle. It's for my husband and he has been looking forward to it.

Oh, and it is still in D status šŸ¤¬

MikenDallas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
It better be price protected. We missed out when we ordered at 4% under then they decided to offer 5% under 2 weeks later but not on prior orders. This is becoming less fun as time passes. This is not even my vehicle. It's for my husband and he has been looking forward to it.

Maybe @dealerinsider can clarify for us šŸ™šŸ¼

CamperShamu

First Name
Shamu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR(ordered), Tesla 3, BMW m240i
It's 4% below Invoice, plus Tax/Tags, and the $422 PA Doc Fee. I'll see if I can get my FCA Control Number out and see if this will be applicable for 2022.
Btw i picked up the Jeep over the weekend and they did honor the earlier 394 doc fee from 2021. Not that its a lot of money considering the overall price but just saying.
Congrats on your new Jeep!!! :)

CamperShamu

First Name
Shamu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR(ordered), Tesla 3, BMW m240i
Picked up my JLUR from Chapman over the weekend and I have to say to date it has been the smoothest experience I have had at a car dealership.

I had placed the order on 10/19 with Ashlie at Chapman. Over the entire process, I had one phone call with her and everything else was sorted over email. The deal was 4% below invoice with no deposit needed.

The pickup experience was just as smooth. Everyone was friendly and no one pushed to sell any extras. I had to wait for the paperwork for an extra hour for some reason, but once it was ready, it was all over in 15 mins as i didnt have any financing/leasing needs. Super easy!

Many thanks to @dealerinsider Tom/Ashlie/John Brown and special mention for Reuben for making the experience at the dealership a pleasant one.
Im a happy camper :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders? IMG_3508.JPG

ras815

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Chapman is not price protecting even though the Wrangler product manager (Scott) says it is protected. I canceled my order today and ordered through another dealer.
Ugh, bummer, especially since that sends your (new) order to the back of the line and you'll still be paying the higher pricing. It's a lose-lose situation with this.

Sponsored

punchagoat

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Willys

We are enjoying the same experience. I might have to go with Gupton if Chapman won't honor the price on my order....from October.

Blanco802

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Chapman is not price protecting even though the Wrangler product manager (Scott) says it is protected. I canceled my order today and ordered through another dealer.
What dealer are you going with instead? Any financial benefit in going this route or just the moral thing to do in your case

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
We are enjoying the same experience. I might have to go with Gupton if Chapman won't honor the price on my order....from October.
I am in a similar boat. Iā€™ve ordered two Fca vehicles before and both were price protected to my order date - not in a million years would I think this one wouldn't be.

I ordered in August. Iā€™ll be reaching out to Chapman as well tomorrow. I was fine with their stance on affiliate rewards etc, I donā€™t mind them changing their incentives over time etc, and have defended them to that end - but I certainly expected my order to be the price we agreed on, since that is how sold orders have always worked.

Not throwing them under the bus until I hear back from them, I certainly hope this is a misunderstanding.

lmp180psu

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just went through the price changes, and this will increase the price of our build by $1901. The increase for Gorilla glass is ridiculous. šŸ˜­šŸ¤¬

Even if we wanted to change dealers, I don't think we can find one that would have a big enough discount to make up for the difference, plus we'd be at the back of the line again. Just depressing.

Deleted member 59498

I bet they let the cancelled jeep get built and shipped. Just a guess though.
Sponsored