Sponsored

Tracking our Chapman Horsham Jeep orders?

FreedomFur

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
i am assuming then that my order on 10/27 being a 4xe with SOT is just stalling for some weird reason. im not even in D1 status and getting annoyed
Not sure, I may have just gotten lucky. I heard hard tops were back ordered for a while, and i didn’t order once since I am transferring mine over.
Sponsored

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
i am assuming then that my order on 10/27 being a 4xe with SOT is just stalling for some weird reason. im not even in D1 status and getting annoyed
I ordered a 4xe from them on 9/27. I have since canceled my order (but it’s still being made and I track it for fun). It is still in gathering parts/D status so you’re hardly alone. No SOT but most other packages.

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Well... The News has finally came....

Tom Borah from Chapman just emailed me that my Jeep finally has arrived. They still need to address Post Delivery Inspection (PDI), fill up with Gas, and full cleanup. Time for me to get my Pre-Approval Application set up as soon as I can.

I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. Time to figure out Travel Plans along the way.

clickclickboom

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392, BMW X3M Comp, Audi S4, KTM Superduke
Curious. Is your price based on when the window sticker came out or todays price?

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Well... The News has finally came....

Tom Borah from Chapman just emailed me that my Jeep finally has arrived. They still need to address Post Delivery Inspection (PDI), fill up with Gas, and full cleanup. Time for me to get my Pre-Approval Application set up as soon as I can.

I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. Time to figure out Travel Plans along the way.
Please, post some pictures :jk:

Sponsored

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Curious. Is your price based on when the window sticker came out or todays price?
It's 4% below Invoice, plus Tax/Tags, and the $422 PA Doc Fee. I'll see if I can get my FCA Control Number out and see if this will be applicable for 2022.

MikenDallas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
If we have an order already placed with them are we protected from the price increase that started today?

MikenDallas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
I just contacted Chapman...they said no price protection (I ordered mid December). The discount will stay the same, but the overall price will increase. I am not happy about this. Apparently other dealers such as Granger and Gupton have given price protection.
Geez that sucks!!!

punchagoat

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Anyone have more info on this price increase? Perhaps a link?

Sponsored

MikenDallas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
That's a totally different manufacturer...
i read on one of the 392
Facebook groups that it’s really easy for a dealer to price protect your order- apparently just check a box. Im surprised they won’t do that

OP
OP
sparky321977

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
i read on one of the 392
Facebook groups that it’s really easy for a dealer to price protect your order- apparently just check a box. Im surprised they won’t do that
I have sent and email to Steve and Tom at Chapman. This is my second vehicle from them and have a total of 3 on order from Tom as we speak. Will be disappointing if being in TX and using an out of state dealer they do not price protect when every where i read it says they can.

MikenDallas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
I have sent and email to Steve and Tom at Chapman. This is my second vehicle from them and have a total of 3 on order from Tom as we speak. Will be disappointing if being in TX and using an out of state dealer they do not price protect when every where i read it says they can.
please keep us updated
Sponsored