Sponsored

Tracking Lakeland Jeep/Dodge Florida Orders.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
Message from the General Manager of Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram,

It came to our attention that a group of individuals was ordering 4xE Wranglers under the Tread lightly program and flipping them for a profit. These individuals ultimately took away allocation from true Jeep enthusiasts wanting 4xE's and fueled the inflation of the pre-owned Wrangler market. We respectfully declined to conduct any further business with them and provided refunds on any deposits paid.

Regardless of shortages and market conditions we have always and will continue to offer our Tread Lightly member program. Our commitment to our customers and the participation in this program has always been a priority for us. If there is ever any concerns, questions or feedback regarding your experience with anyone on my team you can contact me directly at the e-mail below.

Jason Doherty

General Manager

Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

[email protected]
Sponsored

OP
OP
BeachPilot74

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Message from the General Manager of Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram,

It came to our attention that a group of individuals was ordering 4xE Wranglers under the Tread lightly program and flipping them for a profit. These individuals ultimately took away allocation from true Jeep enthusiasts wanting 4xE's and fueled the inflation of the pre-owned Wrangler market. We respectfully declined to conduct any further business with them and provided refunds on any deposits paid.

Regardless of shortages and market conditions we have always and will continue to offer our Tread Lightly member program. Our commitment to our customers and the participation in this program has always been a priority for us. If there is ever any concerns, questions or feedback regarding your experience with anyone on my team you can contact me directly at the e-mail below.

Jason Doherty

General Manager

Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

[email protected]
Thanks Mike for the update and thanks for providing a great service! BTW, I’m absolutely in love with my Rubicon!!!

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Mike for the update and thanks for providing a great service! BTW, I’m absolutely in love with my Rubicon!!!
Very glad to hear that. Just trying to set everything straight and not let people like that ruin it for others.

Dynadave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR, BMW Z4, Ford Explorer, Mazda CX-9
I’m here to respond for myself. I am the same person with everybody on every deal. I feel bad that this is happening this way when the person in question here knows how much advantage he took out of this program. As a sales person I got to back out and let my supervisors take control when treats are being made directly toward me and my program. dmdzco, your Friend is welcomed to call the dealer and request to talk to my boss and request his deposit money back. I do not hold any type of grudge with no one and hope this just ends and everyone keep living their life normal. To the guys in the forum thank you for your support and feel free to call me with anything you need.
I had nothing but a great experience dealing with Mike at Lakeland . He is a very straight shooter no BS guy, good communicator and gets things done quickly. Sorry to hear about people abusing the system that Is setup to give us a great deal.

Sponsored

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I am in the middle of an order with Mike P right now and in fact he called me on Monday to update me, no issues what so ever and I would highly recommend Mike and Lakeland. My Jeep arrives around September 20th.

JackieK

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
I am in the middle of an order with Mike P right now and in fact he called me on Monday to update me, no issues what so ever and I would highly recommend Mike and Lakeland. My Jeep arrives around September 20th.
That is great to hear! I also have had a great experience with Mike. Can I ask when you ordered/date in production? I’m just another overly anxious person waiting for their jeep. Ordered from Mike 8/11, scheduled 8/18. Know I am in for the long haul but doesn’t make it any easier! Thanks!

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
That is great to hear! I also have had a great experience with Mike. Can I ask when you ordered/date in production? I’m just another overly anxious person waiting for their jeep. Ordered from Mike 8/11, scheduled 8/18. Know I am in for the long haul but doesn’t make it any easier! Thanks!
Ordered June 15, Build Completed on August 23rd, still no movement on shipping, the tracker did update with estimated delivery on September 21st. So a month to ship it to Florida. Seems long!

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys know that you can ask me any time. I cant answer from here because I dont know your names. All I got is code names here and it will be hard to know who is who.LOL

Rover72

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Land Rover
You guys know that you can ask me any time. I cant answer from here because I dont know your names. All I got is code names here and it will be hard to know who is who.LOL
Another happy customer here! Worked with Mike, as described by others, everything went as planned without any issues.
Thank you Mike & The Lakeland crew.

Sponsored

Tropikal

First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Hello Jackiek
Have your order moved any further since? We ordered 8/5 and seen no movement.
Thanks

JackieK

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Hello Jackiek
Have your order moved any further since? We ordered 8/5 and seen no movement.
Thanks
No movement from D1 on the tracker but I spoke to Mike about 12 days ago and he told me I was in production with a 28 Sept estimated ship date. I checked in with Amy (who works with him) yesterday and she said that she is still only seeing D1. I am really hoping that she is not looking at the same system that Mike is and that he is right. I am trying not to follow up too much and be a pest but I will check in again with him next week to see what’s what. I got the XR package and some on this forum seem to think there may be an issue with parts availability but it’s anyones guess. Good luck and let me know if you get good news!

JackieK

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Anyone here have any info to share on how long from built to delivered?
Been built since 9/29 but still waiting on shipment. Tracker shows 11/4 est. delivery but I sure hope it beats that. Thanks!

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
Been built since 9/29 but still waiting on shipment. Tracker shows 11/4 est. delivery but I sure hope it beats that. Thanks!
It took ours about 4 weeks from when the sticker posted until it hit the lot in Lakeland.

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
It is based on when Jeep has a full train heading this way. Some have gotten lucky and once built it didn't wait very long to get put on the railhead. Others, not so much.

Patience works well right about now.

KevinC
Sponsored