Tracking build

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
Hi guys wondering if anyone has been able to track their order once they had von/vin number ?
Sponsored

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
I saw Americans and Canadians tracking theirs but I could not track mine.

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
I think it can be tracked once it arrives at the port in Australia.

Sponsored

zeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY20 JL Wrangler
I think it can be tracked once it arrives at the port in Australia.
When I was in the process of ordering mine the dealer seemed to know what was arriving about a month out. I ordered about 6 weeks ago but still don’t have any details of an eta or even a build date. Other manufacturers often can give you a scheduled build date which would allow you to estimate a delivery date. I’m not sure this is possible with Jeep dealers but mine did mention something about a monthly production list. Not sure what info is on that.

Rubi D

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, Hella Yella
Hi guys wondering if anyone has been able to track their order once they had von/vin number ?
Hey Joey, have you tried "JLWF JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking" on this forum. It's been around for a while, and I found mine using this. It gave me more info than what the dealer was prepared to tell me.

Once it arrived in Australia, I used Prixcar tracker to watch it come through the port and on to the dealers yard.

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
When I was in the process of ordering mine the dealer seemed to know what was arriving about a month out. I ordered about 6 weeks ago but still don’t have any details of an eta or even a build date. Other manufacturers often can give you a scheduled build date which would allow you to estimate a delivery date. I’m not sure this is possible with Jeep dealers but mine did mention something about a monthly production list. Not sure what info is on that.
When I ordered mine (last Jun), I was told the estimated delivery will be at the end of Dec.
Check Rubi’s post. The build sheet tracking was useful for mine. And I used Pixcar to track mine as well since it arrived in AU.

zeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY20 JL Wrangler
When I ordered mine (last Jun), I was told the estimated delivery will be at the end of Dec.
Check Rubi’s post. The build sheet tracking was useful for mine. And I used Pixcar to track mine as well since it arrived in AU.
So I got hold of my VIN however when i run it through the system it just say its not updated yet. Anyone know roughly how long it will take to be updated?

Rubi D

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, Hella Yella
So I got hold of my VIN however when i run it through the system it just say its not updated yet. Anyone know roughly how long it will take to be updated?
I assume it is daily.

Snapshot from today;
upload_2020-3-10_16-34-2.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
Joey

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
Thanks guys I have been using the tracker but didnt know if it did aussie orders as well. I am guessing my order will be delayed due to the crazy Mexicans beer virus going around.

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
Thanks guys I have been using the tracker but didnt know if it did aussie orders as well. I am guessing my order will be delayed due to the crazy Mexicans beer virus going around.
I can confirm the tracker works for mine.

zeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY20 JL Wrangler
yep I was wondering if my order will be delayed now. It is affecting other industries due to the closure of factories in China. Not sure how much of the components would be manufactured in areas that are affected by the virus.

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
I saw Americans and Canadians tracking theirs but I could not track mine.

Doesn't work in Canada. You can get on Jeep Chat ok. but they can't track any VIN's outside the USA

OP
OP
Joey

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
Just wanted to give an update, the tracker does work with Australian vin number for build sheet only it seems. Hassled dealer today it was put on a boat (Tysla) a few days back, now just motoring its way to Auckland then Brisbane to Port Kemble on to Melbourne for 23rd of May arrival. No window sticker been issued on the tracker.
Sponsored