Sponsored

Tracking Lakeland Jeep/Dodge Florida Orders.

KCAMPBELL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Notice: There are some trying to ruin the program for everyone by ordering a bunch of 4xe’s then immediately flipping them for profit. Program is for the enthusiast’s to build the Jeep community, not be taken advantage of. Help make sure no one keeps abusing the program so it can last!
Sponsored

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
Notice: There are some trying to ruin the program for everyone by ordering a bunch of 4xe’s then immediately flipping them for profit. Program is for the enthusiast’s to build the Jeep community, not be taken advantage of. Help make sure no one keeps abusing the program so it can last!
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

What do propose we do?

Are these bunches of 4XE orders being immediately resold coming from individual customers or are these orders going through an Auto Broker that is pushing sales through Lakeland CDJR?

I have to believe Mike P would refuse an order if he thought this was an issue.

Last edited:

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
I been doing this program for you guys for a long time now and I will hate to loose it due to some that try to do this kind of things. We are here for you all and being taken advantage of is not a good feeling.

BW20

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Sport
Occupation
Compliance Officer
Hey guys! I've been absent here for a bit but it looks like several Jeeps have been delivered which is nice to see. I hope whoever is flipping 4xE's doesn't ruin it for the rest of us. I know I have sent a couple customers to Mike since my purchase and would like to continue doing so.
A bit off topic but since most of us live in FL I figured I would mention that I have a few sets of Westin HDX Xtreme side steps/running boards/nerf bars that I am looking to sell cheap. Part # 56-24075. They retail for $612ish but I have four sets (I can explain in PM if you'd like to know) and am not looking to get rich off them. $200-350 depending on condition as some have shipping damage. PM if interested.
I need to get some updated pics to post of my build so far....

LifeisaBeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Just a couple of Lakeland Dodge questions as I am likely to go down this path on a 2023 Wrangler JL:

1. Did you do the entire purchase over the internet or did you visit the dealership to go through the purchase process?

2. What were the dealer fees?

3. Any recommendations for purchasing from this dealer??

Thank you.

Sponsored

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Just a couple of Lakeland Dodge questions as I am likely to go down this path on a 2023 Wrangler JL:

1. Did you do the entire purchase over the internet or did you visit the dealership to go through the purchase process?

Thank you.
The deal with Mike at Lakeland is pretty straight forward. Just contact him with your build and he will send you a quote, and an out the door price, includes taxes and all fees. Very easy process. You can do it all via email and phone.

Sifko36

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon

Thank you.
1: Entirely via email and phone calls. I knew what I wanted. Sent Mike an email and got a call back in a few hours. He sent over the paperwork for me to sign and email back. He called me to verify everything was correct and run through some housekeeping details. Gave him my CC over the phone for the deposit. From the moment he called me the first time to when he placed the order and sent me the VON was probably about 2hrs max. Fast and easy
2: Dealer doc was 998.
3 Mike was absolutely great. Such an easy experience. Now I just wait for my Reign Rubicon to come.

miki27

First Name
Michaela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Backcountry Edition
Vehicle Showcase

Thank you.
Just like others here stated, you’ll be dealing with Mike, solely over the phone and email. Just send him your build, he’ll price it and send you back the out of the door price. If everything checks out, you sign it and sent it back to him. This part is pretty straight forward.

Not everything is positive though. The aftercare (after the sale) is nonexistent. I bought a 22 Rubicon in March (ordered October ‘21) and it was absolutely impossible to get hold of Mike or Al (the finance guy). They messed up my registration and never got back to me so I had to chew up all the extra costs. Many many phone calls never got answered, same with email. Once you buy, you are pretty much on your own.

I bought extended warranty for the car through Al and, just like with the car itself, before the purchase everybody is there for you but once you swipe your card it’s all over. They messed up the purchase (I should have known better) and I am desperately trying to get hold of anybody there, no luck so far.

Monday (August 1st) I placed a second order for a ‘23 Rubicon (I will be trading in my ‘16). Before the sale, Mike called, verified few things, all fine. Once your CC is charged it’s all over. Two days later I still have not received my VON. Phone calls are not answered and of course the same goes for emails. This is just the reality for me at their dealership. I know, that I will be getting the information eventually but it is very frustrating at times.

Your experience might vary, and just like I stated, the buying process is pretty straightforward and hassle free (that’s why I ordered a second car there) but everything beyond that is not a good experience. I do understand, that they are busy and all, but still.

Please do not understand it the wrong way, you’ll get a good price (you can do better, if you are willing to go out of state and order elsewhere), but there are certainly some limitation to the whole buying experience. And just like I said before, your mileage might vary.

Last edited:

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thank you.
Hi. This is Mike P from Lakeland Dodge. The whole process can be done over the phone and all you will have to do is come in to pick it up. My dealer fee is $998. I will not brag on myself since I think that is very selfish. I will let anyone in here tell you their experience and let you make your decision. Hope to hear from you soon.

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR

Thank you.
You will likely have a great experience.

1) all over phone and email. Never met Mike until I picked my JL up.

2) @Ratbert 's info in the first post here is pretty accurate. I helped put in the number for Lakeland Dodge.

3) very happy with my experience with working with Mike P. and the team at this dealership. Highly recommend.

Sponsored

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Lakeland Dodge Boys Hi Mike, any updates on when you're expecting to receive the next JL shipment?
We get vehicles in almost every day. Not sure what you are looking for. Just lo clarify that I can only do these type of offers on custom builds and not on stock units.

OP
OP
BeachPilot74

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Don’t order from Mike or Brandon at Lakeland. You can’t trust this dealership. Go to another dealer in the South east instead. My friend has an order for 2 cars he placed a deposit onto that arrived a month ago and they refuse to contact him back.

They also haven’t responded to his emails or calls about a refund. $2k he can’t get back! We’re filing a complaint with the better business bureau and contacting his credit card company.
I’d be happy to give you the name of at least 3 other dealers in Florida or Georgia that will give you a better discount and you can trust
Sounds like there is more to it than what’s eluded to. For one, why are you speaking for your friend….. I had a great experience with Lakeland and Mike. I know several other people that have as well. I recommend Mike and Lakeland over anybody, especially from south Florida.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m here to respond for myself. I am the same person with everybody on every deal. I feel bad that this is happening this way when the person in question here knows how much advantage he took out of this program. As a sales person I got to back out and let my supervisors take control when treats are being made directly toward me and my program. dmdzco, your Friend is welcomed to call the dealer and request to talk to my boss and request his deposit money back. I do not hold any type of grudge with no one and hope this just ends and everyone keep living their life normal. To the guys in the forum thank you for your support and feel free to call me with anything you need.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys. This is coming straight from my GM at Lakeland Dodge.

Message from the General Manager of Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram,

It came to our attention that a group of individuals was ordering 4xE Wranglers under the Tread lightly program and flipping them for a profit. These individuals ultimately took away allocation from true Jeep enthusiasts wanting 4xE's and fueled the inflation of the pre-owned Wrangler market. We respectfully declined to conduct any further business with them and provided refunds on any deposits paid.

Regardless of shortages and market conditions we have always and will continue to offer our Tread Lightly member program. Our commitment to our customers and the participation in this program has always been a priority for us. If there is ever any concerns, questions or feedback regarding your experience with anyone on my team you can contact me directly at the e-mail below.

Jason Doherty

General Manager

Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Sponsored