Bril

First Name
Bill TxRedRubi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392, 2024 JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Steermsmarts is releasing thiers soon, it has a sealed roller bearing instead. No details on it though
I love Steersmarts hardware. I have their Tie Rod and Drag Link currently and just ordered their front trackbar to replace my current aftermarket one. Their stuff is well built\engineered. Hell even their packaging is better than most of their competitors lol. Will be interesting to see what they have come up with.
Sponsored

Murph-NH

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
For those with the Teraflex track bar. You think grinding off the end or leaving off a bolt is the better option. Just bought the track bar so not about to go buy another one. My initial thought was just to grind it down and paint it.

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Update: 1-1/2 yrs. and many thousands of miles, no issues.
FYI, My steering is the stock aluminum box, Synergy sector shaft brace, draglink, tie-rod, and SteerSmart Yeti XD track bar and Fox 2.0 steering stabilizer. Lift is Mopar with Synergy LCA's. Wheels are AEV JL Pintler and tires are Cooper SST Pro 37x12.5r 17 @ 28 PSI.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Update: 1-1/2 yrs. and many thousands of miles, no issues.
FYI, My steering is the stock aluminum box, Synergy sector shaft brace, draglink, tie-rod, and SteerSmart Yeti XD track bar and Fox 2.0 steering stabilizer. Lift is Mopar with Synergy LCA's. Wheels are AEV JL Pintler and tires are Cooper SST Pro 37x12.5r 17 @ 28 PSI.
Same here, no issues, also still have aluminum box, I’m afraid to touch it....

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
"if it ain't broke...."
Sponsored